View Single Post
Old 06/15/2007, 03:50 PM
Premium Member

Lunar Wrasse, RBTAs and P/GBTA...in PA

I have a lunar wrasse that is 6-7 inches long that is not getting along with my foxface. They do not "fight" but the foxface goes around off color, so the wrasse has got to go. He is very healthy and I've had him for over a year now. I paid over $50 and would like to get $35 for him. Sorry, no pic as he's hiding out in my fuge and is being camera shy.

I have two RBTAs that are clones of my original. One is rather large (dinner plate size, if not larger) and the other is about half of that (approximately 6 inches across). I am asking $60 for the larger and $40 for the smaller one. These pics were taken about a year ago and when they still fit in my tank. They have grown far too large to keep them all.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I also have a very large pink BTA with green tips. He is also about as large as a dinner plate. I am asking $45 for this one. The first pic is of a smaller one from the same anemone, but it was closer to get the color of the tips to show on the photo (sorry it's a bit fuzzy...the darn things won't sit still)

[IMG][/IMG]

This pic shows them with their bubbles inflated:
[IMG][/IMG]