Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 25 of 330
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ShadowViper
Forum: Southern California Reefers 11/09/2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By ShadowViper
My first order deliverd on 9/11/01 from them. I...

My first order deliverd on 9/11/01 from them. I had a DOA shrimp when it arrived. I called them immediatly to let them know, they wanted me to send it back :S. After fighting with them for a...
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/29/2007, 11:14 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By ShadowViper
The CPR's aren't bad overflows. I had one up and...

The CPR's aren't bad overflows. I had one up and running for over 5 years. If you get that one from the site you provided just make sure you purchase an aqualifter.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/23/2007, 11:44 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
Was made by Andrew from Aquatic Creations, but he...

Was made by Andrew from Aquatic Creations, but he closed shop a few years back and dissappeared from the hobby.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/22/2007, 09:25 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By ShadowViper
Omg this sucks soo bad, was going to have them...

Omg this sucks soo bad, was going to have them build me a custom sump, was down there talking to them a few months back and was ready to do it but my father passed away :S. I just got that part of...
Forum: Do It Yourself 10/18/2007, 11:31 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By ShadowViper
I am seriously thinking of making an adapter to...

I am seriously thinking of making an adapter to use the sybian for keeping phyto in suspension. The sybian has 2 seperate motors one that is used for vibration for the whole unit the other one is a...
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/18/2007, 06:43 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By ShadowViper
I agree with xtm, only bad thing about this is i...

I agree with xtm, only bad thing about this is i have lost some really cool openings or features of a rock cause it ended up under the sand afterwards :(
Forum: Do It Yourself 10/18/2007, 06:32 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By ShadowViper
Piece of advice, if you do buy what was linked...

Piece of advice, if you do buy what was linked above for its intended purposes, make sure you talk to "her" first or you may find out that you have a very expensive phyto shaker :D

One benifit...
Forum: Do It Yourself 10/18/2007, 02:27 AM
Replies: 54
Posted By ShadowViper
An expensive alternative- [violation]

An expensive alternative-

[violation]
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/16/2007, 01:37 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By ShadowViper
Can you post exactly whats left please

Can you post exactly whats left please
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/15/2007, 01:31 AM
Replies: 36
Posted By ShadowViper
Update on whats left?

Update on whats left?
Forum: Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment 10/15/2007, 01:30 AM
Replies: 241
Posted By ShadowViper
Any experience with the Blue Life SPS series...

Any experience with the Blue Life SPS series bulbs, such as these-
http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~idProduct~MB6419.html
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/14/2007, 07:48 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
SOLD!!

SOLD!!
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/14/2007, 05:39 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
Sale Pending

Sale Pending
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/14/2007, 03:58 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
I am a bit suprised how many pm's im getting for...

I am a bit suprised how many pm's im getting for this, was there anyone that wanted the tank setup with the sump setup. If so that will get priority. I mention this cause of all the "I'll take it...
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/14/2007, 02:52 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
Posted to replies, kinda of shocked my box was...

Posted to replies, kinda of shocked my box was full since I only had 10 saved messages, cleared out some of those.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/14/2007, 12:25 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
Here are some picutres of the tank/stand/canopy- ...

Here are some picutres of the tank/stand/canopy-

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/Shadowviper001/46gPictures003.jpg
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/13/2007, 08:44 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
PMs replied to. Aslo forgot to mention the...

PMs replied to.

Aslo forgot to mention the Overflow box in the CY192 setup has been modified with a durso pipe. The rio pump missing is the overflow box pump not the skimmer pump. Link to this...
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/13/2007, 06:02 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By ShadowViper
FS- 46g bowfront in the IE

I have a 46g. bowfront, not drilled, for sale asking $50 or trade in corals. This includes black stand and canopy. The stand is a standard wood with the shelving units on the side. The canopy is a...
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/02/2007, 11:33 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By ShadowViper
Posted on your other thread, pm me.

Posted on your other thread, pm me.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 10/02/2007, 02:52 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By ShadowViper
What do you have left of the livestock may take...

What do you have left of the livestock may take the rest off your hands. Send me a PM. I live in Rancho Cucamonga btw so not too far away from you.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 06/01/2007, 02:38 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By ShadowViper
I have a 50g predrilled with overflowbox and...

I have a 50g predrilled with overflowbox and closed loop system, has a custom (as in professionally done) stand and canopy.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 06/01/2007, 02:28 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By ShadowViper
PM sent

PM sent
Forum: Southern California Reefers 04/19/2007, 11:39 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By ShadowViper
What's left, interested in purple tangs and some...

What's left, interested in purple tangs and some pieces of coral. PM sent.
Forum: Southern California Reefers 04/19/2007, 09:47 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By ShadowViper
Rancho Cucamonga, close enough?

Rancho Cucamonga, close enough?
Forum: The Reef Chemistry Forum 04/18/2007, 10:22 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By ShadowViper
Personally I wouldn't even bother mixing the two....

Personally I wouldn't even bother mixing the two. Just use the new salt when you do water changes. Don't try to force the water volume to be on the new salt, keep up your regular water changes with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 330

Forum Jump