Reef Central Online Community Archives

Reef Central Online Community Archives (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   !!!!!neyugn0w01!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM!!! (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1037838)

RobsReefs 02/05/2007 12:52 AM

!!!!!neyugn0w01!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM!!!

Posted by neyugn0w01 on 01/20/2007 08:46 PM:
FS: ASM G2 Skimmer

For Sale ASM G2 Skimmer with modify needle wheel (no other modification). Asking price is $145.00 Shipped. Local Pickups OK. Located in San Jose, CA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Dell2go on 01/20/2007 10:14 PM:

Does it come w/ pump as well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by SteveOhh on 01/20/2007 10:22 PM:

[url]http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/s...threadid=985755[/url]

Posted by ccorpse27 on 01/21/2007 01:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by SteveOhh
[url]http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/s...threadid=985755[/url]

Wow just read that thread. Buyer beware.

Posted by neyugn0w01 on 01/21/2007 10:12 AM:

Comes will pump and all.

Posted by spongebobby on 01/21/2007 10:51 AM:

Just read that thread.......BUYER BEWARE .........x2

Geo Kalk Reactor
Aquactinics 2x250 10k XM's w/ 216 watts Blue+ T5's
210 lbs. Gulf-Keys-Fiji LR
50 lbs. LS

Posted by floridareefs on 01/21/2007 04:15 PM:

uff, I would not buy from this seller!!! Thats just me. Too many other good peoplel around this forum to waste time and money. JMHO

Posted by RobsReefs on 02/03/2007 08:24 PM:

Well I though I would give this guy a try. I don't know why I thought I should but I wanted a new skimmer so I Pm'd him and he sead it will be ready to ship on Friday. So I told him ill take it. to make a long story short he gave me the run around for 2 weeks. to make it worse I put up my skimmer for sell and got a buyer and I shipped it on Thursday thinking I was going to pick up my new one the next day. well I love RC and have had a lot of good experiences with members and will not let one a$$ from trusting ppl here.

Re: Still willing to pickup
Man You SUCK! I cant believe you. I was going to give you a chance after you did that to that other guy, but dam you suck you could have at least told me that you dont want to sell any more. DAM YOU SUCK!

quote:

RobsReefs wrote on 01/28/2007 02:19 PM:
Please let me know if your still interested in selling the skimmer. I would still like to get it. please Let me know. I will just do a heavy water change just so I don't start any probs. Can you just give me a ball park time. thank you Robert.

Posted by outlaw60 on 02/03/2007 09:05 PM:

wow, some peoples kids! I'm sure thier parents are proud.

Posted by neyugn0w01 on 02/04/2007 10:50 AM:

How where you burnt by me? I told you from the beginning that the skimmer will be sold once the tank is taken down. It was not my fault that you sold your skimmer before you got mine. I am sorry that it happen, but I do not have the time currently to take down a tank. I did not accept your money because I did not have a time table to when the skimmer will be available due to change in plans.

Posted by gman107 on 02/04/2007 03:40 PM:

shame on you robsreef you knew what this guy is capable of and you had to find out for yourself. NO INTEGRITY. plain and simple

Posted by RobsReefs on 02/04/2007 07:37 PM:

you told me I could pick it up on Friday. I PMd you 6+ times and you told me time after time you were going to sell it to me. it is my bad for trusting you in the first place, I admit that. o'well I Love my new skimmer. Why would you put something up for sell if its being used and have no intention in selling it anyway. YOU Are An A$$. IN more ways than one.