Reef Central Online Community Archives

Reef Central Online Community Archives (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   xbenx92713 (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=959341)

MentalDragon 10/26/2006 11:56 AM

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or not, but I just want everyone to know and possibly warn you of my situation.

I have opened a dispute with Paypal for a refund from this seller because I have not recieved my items.

He gave me 4 expected delivery dates and the items still did not come.

My wife has lost over $300 worth of work pay because she had to take those days off to be home for the delivery. Now my family cannot afford to take another day off to recieve these items whether he sends them out today or not.

This seller did not even have the courtesy to tell me the items were not shipped... I had to ask him every time.

I have an email of him agreeing that if he cannot send the items out on 10-25-2006, that he would give me a refund. Needless to say, the items were not shipped out.

Buyer's beware.

xbenx92713 10/26/2006 02:58 PM

mentraldragon...well everyone is human... you have no worries and your money will be refunded... you sent me a pm last night and i didnt recieve it til now so you are blowing this up way more than it needs to be. as for your wife i dont even know why she would need to be home or miss work for that matter...the corals would be in a styro box and therefor be ok...
as for me not having the courtesy to tell you that they were shipped or not once again im sorry but i do work...i dont get home til 3-4ish usually and i cant respond whenever you check your pm's
also in essence of the paypal refund...you pm'd me last night and i just recieved the msg so wow!......
im simple appauled. I told you if i did not get them shipped out i will refund your money as i will

For future post i would preffer it if we talked in person...there is no need or purpose to post on this thread about things that i havent even had time to respond to or take action

geo 10/26/2006 04:37 PM

[i]The above has been splt from xbenx92713 selling thread.[/i]

MentalDragon 10/28/2006 07:39 AM

Do not buy from this dishonest scammer.

Well, needless to say, this person did not follow through on his word AGAIN... he didn't refund my money yesterday as promised.

His excuse for not sending the money and corals is because he doesn't have time. Why would he offer services if he doesn't have time?

There are others who are having problems with this user... He should be banned from selling on these boards.

Below is our communication on the resolution center on paypal.

[i][COLOR=red]Posting email or messages without permission is not allowed.[/COLOR] [/i]

MentalDragon 11/01/2006 06:19 PM

This person never refunded my money. I had to file a claim with paypal. Luckily Paypal refunded my money... hopefully they have better luck collecting from this scammer than I did.

Hopefully Reefcentral has the interest of their users and bans this scammer.

Sorry about posting the messages.. I had the community in my best interest when I did that!

geo 11/01/2006 06:37 PM

[i] This thread has been closed.[/i]