Reef Central Online Community Archives

Reef Central Online Community Archives (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Calling all younger reefers (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692472)

gregt 10/19/2005 09:26 PM

This thread was automatically split due to performance issues. You can find the rest of the thread here: [url]http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=5936892#post5936892[/url]

tsquad 10/19/2005 09:26 PM

slash I don't do water or any of the typical manager stuff. I film and hang out with my friends on the bench basically. The girl managers I told you about do the water, the book, and cook for us.

kyman_33 10/19/2005 10:19 PM

CRAP!!! You got the split.....

I've always wanted to split a thread. :(

LeftCoast 10/19/2005 10:48 PM

What'd I miss? I was in Asia for a week. A recap would be appreciated.

tsquad 10/20/2005 06:03 AM

Our (Kyle and I) soccer teams dominating, [url]www.findamentals.com[/url] updates...basically it I believe.

NanoCube-boy 10/20/2005 11:15 AM

Ya like Sponge Bob? whaat about Nemo...

FalsePerc 10/20/2005 02:05 PM

It has split!

kyman_33 10/20/2005 09:35 PM

Yup, we won our final game. Finished regular season 16-2. Still can't believe it's not 17-1, but can't get too greedy.

Districts coming up. I have a bad feeling we're going to get knocked out early even though we've had a great season.

LeftCoast 10/21/2005 12:21 AM

Findamentals looks really good.

NanoCube-boy 10/21/2005 08:36 PM

I guess ya don't watch that then...

Jordan55 10/21/2005 08:44 PM

I got my wisdom teeth out this morning.
UHGHHH!!!!!

I guess I whipped out my camera phone and took pictures of stuff durring my surgery and sent to friends.

I don't remember much at all.

Hopefully I will get well soon,

wish me luck!

clavery 10/21/2005 09:11 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jordan55 [/i]
[B]I got my wisdom teeth out this morning.
UHGHHH!!!!!

I guess I whipped out my camera phone and took pictures of stuff durring my surgery and sent to friends.

wish me luck! [/B][/QUOTE]

Did ya get any good painkillers? I think I got percoset. Wheeeee!!!

Hope you feel better soon.:)

fred says 10/21/2005 10:15 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jordan55 [/i]
[B]I got my wisdom teeth out this morning.
UHGHHH!!!!!

wish me luck! [/B][/QUOTE]
I had my wisdom teeth taken out about a year ago. I was put to sleep so I don’t recall the actual surgery; however, the days after = :(

Well, good luck :)

peacetypes6 10/21/2005 10:47 PM

3 6 mafia

kyman_33 10/21/2005 11:50 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peacetypes6 [/i]
[B]3 6 mafia [/B][/QUOTE]

slob on my knob.......

I'll stop there! :lol:

LeftCoast 10/21/2005 11:58 PM

*raises eyebrow*

LeftCoast 10/22/2005 12:05 AM

I had a fairly stressful day in photo today...had trouble putting the film in the reel (you have to do it in the dark, pretty hard), didn't lay out the materials necessary and some advanced photo student was using bleach on his film and replaced the fixitive (stablizes the film) bottle with the bleach bottle. Needless to say, I didn't check the label of the bottle (they all look the same, wasn't expecting the bleach). I put bleach into the developing canister instead of the fix and most of the pictures were destroyed. And they were pictures from Singapore...it really sucks, to say the least.:sad1:

tsquad 10/22/2005 02:01 AM

We've been dethroned.

Hall 0 - 3 Wethersfield

This is the team we beat 2-0 previously on our home turf. Today, they won on their turf, literally. Ball moved quick. Instead of laying back a bit to adjust, we went in too fast. Their key player, Persis Oware, is the fastest human being alive. No one gauged how fast he really is on turf. The refs created a brand new level of awful. Never had refs this bad. But, we played decent. We didn't do that bad. However if we did play our best, the score probably would've been reversed. We needed a loss this season...we'll grow. Better now than postseason. Things can only get better from here.

/speech over

fred says 10/22/2005 09:16 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tsquad [/i]
[B]We've been dethroned.

Hall 0 - 3 Wethersfield

This is the team we beat 2-0 previously on our home turf. Today, they won on their turf, literally. Ball moved quick. Instead of laying back a bit to adjust, we went in too fast. Their key player, Persis Oware, is the fastest human being alive. No one gauged how fast he really is on turf. The refs created a brand new level of awful. Never had refs this bad. But, we played decent. We didn't do that bad. However if we did play our best, the score probably would've been reversed. We needed a loss this season...we'll grow. Better now than postseason. Things can only get better from here.

/speech over [/B][/QUOTE]
Don't worry, it's only soccer ;).

Golf on the other hand....

NanoCube-boy 10/22/2005 10:28 AM

Man, I need to get my wisdom tooth remove, but my doctor doesn't look to happy about the idea.

kyman_33 10/22/2005 03:15 PM

[QUOTE]We needed a loss this season...we'll grow. Better now than postseason. Things can only get better from here. [/QUOTE]

Do I smell an excuse?

*Sniff. Sniff.*

Oh, I think I do. So now your making excuses?

Let me guess. Next, you're going to say if only I wasn't injured.....

Whine. Excuses. Whine.

Booo hooo..........

:blown:

tsquad 10/22/2005 03:49 PM

[B]But, we played decent. We didn't do that bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound like an excuse to me. We were beat, straight up. However, we CAN do better, and we CAN beat any team. Three more regular season games, all three are CCC West. We're tied with Wethersfield now in the CCC West and they have three games left too. Showdown time lol. God do I hate them...the fans started chanting "OVERRATED" at the end, and then played "Another One Bites the Dust." They seem to have forgotten when they were ranked #1 last year and we were 14th and we beat them 1-0.

fred says 10/22/2005 07:30 PM

[B]the fans started chanting [/B][/QUOTE]
People go to soccer games? jkjk
;)

Kamko 10/22/2005 10:36 PM

When is the soccer season going to end?

LeftCoast 10/22/2005 11:24 PM

It doesn't matter when it ends, he'll still talk about it. :p