Reef Central Online Community Archives

Reef Central Online Community Archives (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trying to get 50 posts so I can buy frags??? (https://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687781)

dc 10/12/2005 09:47 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by talksalt [/i]
[B]Thanks for your time guys. I really enjoyed reading all these posts and learned one thing, That this forum is full of unprofessional (not all) members that have nothing but "I have huge post count" rude comments. I guess this is what you expect when you come from a VERY popular business type forum. You can definately pick the kids from the adults here, no matter what age they are.
If you feel you need to ban me, You guys can go right ahead. That User Agreement is there to only protect the RC Staff & mods from getting publicly embarrassed & a ban is usually implamented when this happens.
I am also sorry if you have mistaken me for some teenager with nothing better to do, I have a very political mind and I dont know how to keep my mouth shut.
[b]Heinz[/b] Who's getting worked up? I am just sitting here on my couch on my laptop typing away. Not banging my head against the wall.

[SIZE=1][color=red]Terms of this post:[/color]
I reserve the right to be wrong in any situation.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

This is the lounge, we're not required to behave like adults. You should be impressed that it actually stayed on topic this long. :D

Scuba_Dave 10/12/2005 09:47 PM

gee we try to be nice.....go back to your professional board then
I'm SO sure they miss you

There is a reason this is called "The Lounge"

and my posts are not from the Lounge - posts here do not count

Menards 10/12/2005 09:48 PM

All I have to say, is I do agree with Talksalt about SOME mods, and the UA just there to protect the staff and mods and being ban happy. Anyhow, that is just my opinion.

TheBimbo 10/12/2005 09:48 PM

C'mon, chill out... We are all stressed out in our daily lives, we come in here to have fun!!! Stop being a poooopey head and have some fun!!! :lol: Yeah, we are adults but ya gotta have fun :D ...

TheBombo :strooper: ...

Hiii, kgallich, yeah rough spots are sometimes hard to overcome... But glad to be feeling better ;)...

talksalt 10/12/2005 09:48 PM

For Everybodies Information. I am not upset about the 50 post count rule blah blah. I ONLY made a statement about it and other comments were made from other members which were lead to this.
OK, So there is only ONE 1 MOD that I see is trigger happy. I apologize if the other mods got offended. MY BAD :p
Its a comment from the mod the other day that made me read through his other posts and find that he is "Trigger happy"
Its only in front of my face. Am I wrong now? Only because Im not RC Staff? This place seems very biased if so!

dc 10/12/2005 09:49 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kgallich [/i]
[B]Talk Salt, please remember this is the Lounge... Take half of what we say and throw it out the window. The other half is just BS too... You will find a very diverse crowd in here that can challenge most people on many different levels.... Welcome to the Lounge! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to ask, which half am I?:D

Heinz 10/12/2005 09:49 PM

talksalt
somehow there is a post about the 50post count rule every day, ppl complaining about it, i was always wondering why ppl get so upset with it, come on, be a part of RC and answer some questions or ask some and you will have your 50 in no time, i got more then 50, i never sold anything or would i ever want to, i got nothing to sell, my postcount is pretty much worthless to me,

Hoggn 10/12/2005 09:50 PM

The only time I had an issues with a mod here was when I posted something that I should not have done. I was out of line and he pointed it out and left it go at that...

Heinz 10/12/2005 09:50 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dc [/i]
[B]I'm afraid to ask, which half am I?:D [/B][/QUOTE]
dont ask :D

Menards 10/12/2005 09:51 PM

Debi, your the RC FAVORITE, kinda the one who is spoiled and gets the special treatment and by all means do not do something to Debi or else you will get a slap on the knuckles. I guess I totally see you and view you as the ultimate teachers pet.

TheBimbo 10/12/2005 09:51 PM

[B]I'm afraid to ask, which half am I?:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm, I think I may want to know this also...

TheBombo... :eek:

Scuba_Dave 10/12/2005 09:52 PM

I hear the blender calling my name

dc 10/12/2005 09:53 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Menards [/i]
[B]Debi, your the RC FAVORITE, kinda the one who is spoiled and gets the special treatment and by all means do not do something to Debi or else you will get a slap on the knuckles. I guess I totally see you and view you as the ultimate teachers pet. [/B][/QUOTE]

:lol: You've never see the pm's I get have you?:D

Menards 10/12/2005 09:53 PM

If you get that many pm's why have you not been banned yet? my point was made, thanks!

Heinz 10/12/2005 09:53 PM

[B]:lol: You've never see the pm's I get have you?:D [/B][/QUOTE]
i told you those are private :)

Hoggn 10/12/2005 09:54 PM

Talk Salt you may be right but it is hard for us to judge without knowing what it was that happened. That is between you and the mod. My personal experience here is that i have been treated fairly to this date... I try to remember that this board houses all walks of life and some people get offended pretty easy of things I think are no big deal... Hang around for a bit I think you will like it...

dc 10/12/2005 09:54 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Scuba_Dave [/i]
[B]I hear the blender calling my name [/B][/QUOTE]

You have a blender that talks?:eek1: I'll have an orange julius, what will it tell me?

talksalt 10/12/2005 09:54 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heinz [/i]
[B]talksalt
somehow there is a post about the 50post count rule every day, ppl complaining about it, i was always wondering why ppl get so upset with it, come on, be a part of RC and answer some questions or ask some and you will have your 50 in no time, i got more then 50, i never sold anything or would i ever want to, i got nothing to sell, my postcount is pretty much worthless to me, [/B][/QUOTE]
I know what you are saying :) I took it as a finger point. I am cool if everybody else is.
[b]scuba_dave[/b] Im not throwing nails at you bud ;) But you seem to be spitting them at me.
If people really got to know me I would most likely see a change in peoples replies towards me. I am done with my opinion about RC. I just want a cleaner tank :D

Scuba_Dave 10/12/2005 09:54 PM

You should see how many cookies she bakes!!

Don't go away mad.....

but do......

sorry, I just see so many people on this board whining about this or that
and they don't support the site...they just want everything handed to them

50 posts takes less then 2 weeks, if you don't have the patience, knowledge, or ability to participate in threads, then this is not the place for you

I asked a simple question, I didn't want a contreversy

dc 10/12/2005 09:55 PM

[B]If you get that many pm's why have you not been banned yet? my point was made, thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

:lol:

Anemone 10/12/2005 09:56 PM

[B]Debi, your the RC FAVORITE, kinda the one who is spoiled and gets the special treatment and by all means do not do something to Debi or else you will get a slap on the knuckles. I guess I totally see you and view you as the ultimate teachers pet. [/B][/QUOTE]

TP envy? :lol:

Kevin

TheBimbo 10/12/2005 09:56 PM

[B] I just want a cleaner tank :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Meee tooo... Just cleaned ours on Sunday, it will be ready in 3 weeks are you available???

TheBombo... :cool:

dc 10/12/2005 09:57 PM

[B]I know what you are saying :) I took it as a finger point. I am cool if everybody else is.
[b]scuba_dave[/b] Im not throwing nails at you bud ;) But you seem to be spitting them at me.
If people really got to know me I would most likely see a change in peoples replies towards me. I am done with my opinion about RC. I just want a cleaner tank :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well get out of the lounge and do a water change!

Menards 10/12/2005 09:57 PM

Not at all Kevin, just a point to back up talksalt about some of the things that happen on RC.

dc 10/12/2005 09:58 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anemone [/i]
[B]TP envy? :lol:

Kevin [/B][/QUOTE]

Does this mean I can cause more trouble?:D