PDA

View Full Version : Club library books!!!

Reefer Dude
07/16/2002, 02:15 PM
I just wanted to do a quick post regarding club library books. I know Matt has talked about this several times at meetings. The club books belong to Matt and in some cases me. I have gotten all my books back except one. Out of all the books it could be, it is my prized autographed copy of Anthony Calfo’s books. Matt also has mentioned on several occasions that some of his now out of print books have not been returned. Now I am sure Matt will back me up on this, so here it is. If you guys want to have the good fortune of having a nice selection of books to reference and be made available to club members, you have to bring them back in a timely fashion. I don’t like not having or knowing where my books are, and I am sure Matt would say the same thing. So be considerate to other Club member and the people who own the books and return them! I have a large selection of reef books that I want to make available to club members, but I would like to see some of the missing books come back first. I will get the info from Matt about which books are missing on this side, but I would really like my Coral Prop book back.