PDA

View Full Version : OT: You know you are in trouble when ...

wiszmaster
12/14/2006, 08:14 AM
you wake up, and find this ......

http://marcoprechel.com/gallery2/d/7736-1/IMG_3484.JPG

ouch!

keinreis
12/14/2006, 08:22 AM
I can't see how you could spend time at home online also? I get sick of it at work and that is the last thing I want to do at home. Christmas is getting close you better get your *** in gear if you expect twiggy to get you some nice presents

wiszmaster
12/14/2006, 12:42 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8748954#post8748954 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis
I can't see how you could spend time at home online also? I get sick of it at work and that is the last thing I want to do at home. Christmas is getting close you better get your *** in gear if you expect twiggy to get you some nice presents

you know ... for the most part i don't care to be online @ home ... untill about a month ago, i didn't have internet @ home ... and haven't had it for the past year & 1/2 .... but now i don't live 4 minutes away from my office anymore ... more like 25-45 minutes - depending on traffic.

I know i'm on here alot during the day ... and do alot of non-work related stuff during work hours, but there is always stuff i like reading up on when i'm @ home ... try doing the 'Whats That' game from memory when you're trying to ID something in your tank ... or having a problem & getting some quick responses.....

and for the christmas thing ... she said she got my presents yesterday ... i didn't want anything ... i told her not to waste money ... but oh well ...

jdhuyvetter
12/14/2006, 02:56 PM
Sounds like my ex!..........................hey, wait a minute, do you think it's a coincidence??????????

wiszmaster
12/14/2006, 03:48 PM
ROFL!

coralfarmer84
12/15/2006, 12:41 AM
at least she's not leaving notes on the fishtank, consider yourself lucky lol

wiszmaster
12/15/2006, 08:57 AM
yeah, no **** ... after our little .... disagreement last night i was expecting to back to the return pump unplugged, the heater turned ON & dangling in the tank, and my piggy bank full of pennies in the bottom of the tank ...

but none of that happened.

coralfarmer84
12/16/2006, 01:02 AM
if you really wanted to take it to the next level you could have told her that her note was one long run on sentence, and your computer would have never made that same mistake :lol: then I'm sure you would have come home to lil glass shards of once was reeftank and a shorted out harddrive that just didn't quite work the same after being heaved into the front pane of your tank :lol: merry christmas buddy, merry christmas!