PDA

View Full Version : Great Meeting !

Kyle McClain
07/14/2002, 01:30 PM
I want to thank everyone who attened the meeting last night. I would also like to thank Tony and Sean from PET VET for hosting the meeting and providing Marnie SAT for everyone. If that was not enough they privided pizza, pop and a raffel prize ! We are still investigate the winner though.:D

For those of you that are new to the club...Welcome !

We look forward to learning more about you and your tanks!

I would also like eveyone to consider taking a few new posts in the club.

We need:

Newletter Editor - Design and distibute a monthy newsletter.
Membership Cordinater- Recuiting of commercial and non comercial members.

If one of these postions sounds like something you would like to do please let me know.

Kyle

FirstAveKid
07/14/2002, 10:07 PM
Enjoyed the meeting. Thanks Vetpet!

Richard & Teresa Minick

SeanF
07/14/2002, 10:08 PM
First let me thank everyone for showing up. The winner of the bucket of salt is going to donate it for raffle at the next meeting as long as we get good turnout again. If I win a second time I am just going to have to keep it though

I still have some dues to pay but I would be willing to do the newsletter for the club. I used to do the newsletter for the Oklahoma City Aquarium Association and have a format already set up. My suggestion would be not to do a monthly newsletter but a quarterly or bi-monthly. You will find that you are spending quite a bit of your dues on a newsletter and have a hard time getting good info into it and getting it produced once a month.

DrkShadow
07/14/2002, 11:46 PM
My parents could use it, there setting up a 120g VERY soon. I gave them the bug :D

Moowahaha.. My job is done.

Also thanks to Don & Kyle for the presentation!

SeanF
07/15/2002, 09:16 PM
Are your parents still coming by the store Wednesday to pick up the tank? Let me know and it is their's. I will bring the salt in with me.

DrkShadow
07/15/2002, 10:21 PM
My parents would appreciate that! Calling them to check with them. I'll probbaly go with them because they need my blazer to get it. Email me your # and I'll give you are should tomorrow.