PDA

View Full Version : Salty Fin WOW!!!!

Herpervet
12/08/2006, 06:18 PM
My good friend Tim King and his wife Patricia recently purchased the Salty Fin on mesa.

You will be BLOWN AWAY by the quality of his corals.

No exaggeration. He has the best looking LPS I have ever seen. You guys should definately check out the store now.

There is no comparison and it will only get better after Tim has managed it for a while.

Pete

Herpervet
01/18/2007, 09:36 PM
Just a little bump for you guys.

Tim just got a bunch of stuff in including some screaming blue shrooms, several Euphyllia including what should be a very large frogspawn. Some nice Trachyphyllia, platygyra and a bunch of large crocea clams just to give you a taste.

For those of you that like the aposymbiotic (i.e. non-photosynthetic) corals he has a couple of really awesome tubastrea and if you are willing to feed them they are a really neat coral esp. if you are a night-owl like me and enjoy looking at stuff with a flashlight. (but you better hurry because Tim has the same taste as I do in coral so those tubastrea might end up in his tank LOL!)

cheers,

Pete

TangLover73
01/19/2007, 09:00 AM
what is the add on mesa ???

jmait769
01/19/2007, 09:05 AM
<a href="http://www.saltyfin.com/index.html" target="_blank">Salty Fin</a>
6301 N. Mesa Street
El Paso, TX 79912
Telephone: 915 845 7880

Jay

SOULEMAN
01/20/2007, 03:24 AM
are yall gonna be open tomorrow even with the bad weather :lol: and all:confused:

SOULEMAN
01/23/2007, 02:04 AM
yeah he had some nice stuff but i wish he would sell some of that really nice stuff in his show tank. :D