PDA

View Full Version : got reef?

newkie
07/11/2002, 06:49 PM
What happened to www.gotreef.com? Do you guys know if they're still in bussiness?

dsb1829
07/12/2002, 12:14 AM
Got Reef liquidated a while back. Should have asked me about that last night. I would have given you what little scoop I have on it. Last I talked to Bob he said that he had sold off everything. He did this very fast and pretty quietly. I never got any reason why. Might have something to do with other hobbies that they are into, but who knows.

newkie
07/12/2002, 12:16 PM
Darn it! It was nice having some nice specimens so close in San Jose. Hey, you on for going on a roadtrip to Trop Paradise this Sunday?

dsb1829
07/12/2002, 12:42 PM
Maybe. I have actually been talking with a guy who is buying some of that humulis. We had been discussing Saturday though. I gotta get my equipment stand sanded and varnished this weekend though. The new nano is in route http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/ruinkai/biggthumpup.gif So I gotta get the place for it done. Road trip isn't a big priority this weekend. I will keep you posted though.

newkie
07/12/2002, 07:20 PM
Okay, no biggie. Maybe another weekend. You are saving some of at humilis for me right? Actually how come I don't remember seeing it when I was over when we got back.. did you get it afterwards or have I gone blind again?