PDA

View Full Version : Fwfs & sump needed

bassist6108
12/05/2006, 11:29 AM
I don't know if anybody runs a freshwater tank, but I have a 29 gallon tank with stand, light, filter, etc., that I'm looking to get rid of. It's currently a low-tech planted tank, and I would like to find a new home for the plants and fish (one black angel, several cherry barbs, a few danios), but could give them back to an LFS if there's no interest. However, if anybody is interested in the set up or just the tank/stand, please let me know.

Also, I'm looking to get a sump for my 40-breeder. Anybody have anything laying around they're looking to get rid of?

- Andrea

Vitaly
12/05/2006, 02:44 PM
What size are you looking for? I have some laying around that I got maye got out to you.

Obviously, you will want a sump (are you setting up a fuge?) large enough to hold your skimmer, pumps, heater, etc...but you do not want it too be so large that you cannot easily access it within your stand.

goat585
12/05/2006, 07:33 PM
I have a couple of 20H glass tanks, and a 20 long tank you could use a a sump. If interersted let me know.

Bryan89
12/05/2006, 08:09 PM
I have a full lifereef sump and protein skimmer setup I could part with. It even has an overflow.

bassist6108
12/06/2006, 02:34 PM
Thanks to those that have replied. I probably wasn't very clear. I have a tank I could use as a sump, but I'm looking for all the other stuff - a skimmer and pump. I'll probably have a heater. So, if anybody has any of that laying around that needs a new home, lemme know.

Thanks again,
Andrea