PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Good Home For My Tank

nathan freedy
12/04/2006, 03:57 PM
Greetings,

Its with a heavy heart that I type up this note today, I have just been informed that I will be deployed or at least moved in the very near future. I will need to find a good home for my tank. I would really prefer to sell it to someone in the area who is a responsible person. I will go over what I have in the aquarium; it is a 55gl tank with stand, I have two 250wt mh w/ 14k bulbs. I have a cora life super skimmer, with a penguin filter. I have 55 lbs of premium figi reef rock, 50 lbs of live sand, various live stock and corals and inverts. I have a hagen testing kit, a few reference books and other miscellaneous items. All of the above listed items are only 4 months old. I love the hobby but my job doesnt allow for it right now. I would be more than happy to discuss the tank in further detail and a price that would work. You can call me at 715 379 1574 or pm me have a good day.

Nathan

chazz-66
12/04/2006, 06:14 PM
Phone message left:D

t5Nitro
12/04/2006, 06:15 PM
PM message also sent
Looking to upgrade the 46.

specsirl
12/05/2006, 02:10 AM
nathan. I'm sorry to hear about this. how long are you going to be deployed for? If you have corals in your tank consider getting some of the club members to house them for you. When you return you can restart...with frags of your old corals.