PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy Offer

Bryan89
11/28/2006, 08:31 AM
I am making a large buy from Carelli if any of you are interested, please PM me or reply to the email I just sent all of you. I will be making the order early this afternoon. I am going to be now, if you need to call me please wait until about 2PM. :)

Bryan

SHowald72
11/28/2006, 09:07 PM
No thanks. I spent $400+ on the shipment through Rob and ended up with some expensive calcium reactor media. I will be sticking with my guy at Exotic Marine for my wholesale purchases. I can't afford buying boxes of dying or dead coral. FYI, Drake will be getting in large soft corals next week. Tell him you are member and he will cut you a deal on them if anyone is interested.

RobTop
11/29/2006, 07:35 PM
Too bad I missed out on this one. Last one was very nice!!! Sorry yours wasn't Shawn, perhaps if you had let me acclimate it hear it would have been differant.
Still need that urchin Bryan? Let me know. I'll be around most of Saturday afternoon. I think Mike might swing out here too. He needs a tank drilled. Talk to you later

Bryan89
11/30/2006, 08:19 AM
I cancelled my order, as they sold the Dussimier Tang that was promised to me. I believe they are importing one for me this next week from Sumatra if they still have a CITES permit. If not, I will be getting a 8-9" tang very soon after the first of the year. I will try and give more notice next time to the group. :)

Bryan

SHowald72
11/30/2006, 10:00 PM
Acclimation wasn't the issue, it was the coral or maybe I should say the shipping of the coral, the temp. of the water was unacceptable. Andy did a great job helping me acclimate them. Thanks again Andy!!!

I went and saw what Drake got in last night. A lot of nice softies and some Bali rock. He is selling the corals for $25 for a single and $45 for rocks with two or more. The multies are 2 different corals also, very nice. The rock he is selling for $3 a lb. as he cures it, there are some nice pieces you just need to dig through it to find what you need. I bought some nice plating pieces for shelves. He is getting LPS on Tuesday.

Bryan,
Let me know if you can get another Dussimier Tang. I would be interested in one.

Good Luck all and Merry X-mas.
Shawn

Bryan89
11/30/2006, 10:06 PM
$88 for a 8" fish is a terrific deal. They do not get many in, but I'll pm you if some are available.

SHowald72
12/01/2006, 06:37 PM
Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you.

RobTop
12/02/2006, 11:18 PM
Forgive me Shawn, I was not trying to say you or Andy did anything wrong. Mearly point out the the differance between my thriving acro's and your reactor media on that order was the time the corals spent in thier bag water that was continuing to drop in temp as you pointed out. As I said when this happened and it still stands now, you want a chunk of any of the acros I got, say the word and swing on out.