PDA

View Full Version : filter bags

FishF00d
11/22/2006, 06:36 PM
I need to get some filter bags. I was using them and then took them off but want to get back in the habbit of using them again. My problem is i get lazy and never clean them. I want to have at least 10 on hand so I can change them twice a week and wash them all at once. I found this site that sells in bulk. Minimum box orders are 25. That comes with a 1.99 fee. Normal box size is 50. I'm looking at getting the plastic ring 4in by 8 1/2 inch bags. I would consider the 4x14 if someone would want those. Anyway my point is I don't need 25. Is there anyone on here who needs some filter bags. I'd say $2.22 is a good deal. With shipping I can't see how they cost any more than $3. It beats the $8-9 range you pay at other places.

Filter Bags (http://www.filterbag.com/browse.php?Material%5B%5D=1&Size%5B%5D=3&Style%5B%5D=1&Micron%5B%5D=9&RealBrowse=RealBrowse&Submit=Find+Bags)

Let me know if you are interested.

Drew

Mr James
11/22/2006, 08:56 PM
I have two unused ones (100 micron filter bags) in my storage bin in the garage. I had hoped to install it, but it, like so many other projects, is on the "to do" list. Thanks for posting though!!

IslandCrow
11/23/2006, 10:25 AM
That's a pretty good deal. I usually just use nylons, so I can chuck them instead of cleaning them, but even they aren't that cheap. I'm pretty much set for awhile, though.

Mr James
11/23/2006, 12:01 PM
Mike, next time you are at Wal-Mart, can you recommend a good pair of nylons to match my high heels?? ha ha ha...

Mike, are you down in Tampa today?? If you stay the night till tomorrow, I have heard of some SWEET stores down there.

IslandCrow
11/23/2006, 05:45 PM
Actually, I'm on the other side of the state. If you know any good Orlando stores, let me know. I have to pass through there on the way home.

Mr James
11/23/2006, 06:02 PM
Check out the Orlando forum and ask there for better details than what I could provide. When I lived over there, regretably I never visited any of the stores in Orlando.