PDA

View Full Version : Livestock for sale

lynetteww125
11/16/2006, 04:29 PM
I am selling the livestock in my 55 gallon setup before I sell the tank and equipment. Anybody interested, call me at 815-544-5708 and leave a message if I am not here, otherwise, PM me and I will let you know if the item is still available.

I am hoping to get most of the livestock into it's new homes prior to saturday evening, but am willing to wait if needed.

Here is the list of livestock for sale:

Sm-Med Bangaii Cardinal (approx. 4-5 inches from tip of face to end of tail --he's picky with eating and tends to only eat brine shrimp...I tried alternating daily between Rod's food and frozen brine, but he only ate on the days I fed brine, so I ended up feeding smaller portions of both foods daily) $15 OBO

Med Yellow Tang $20 OBO

Coral Beauty Angelfish with good color (approx 5-6 inches long) $25 OBO

Blue Velvet Damsel (approx. 5 inches long...eats like a vacuum cleaner) $15 OBO

Blood Red Fire Shrimp (approx. 5-6 inches in length) $20 OBO

Sm Chocolate Chip Star $15 OBO

Med Chocolate Chip Star (doesn't have really dark spots on him and the tips of his points around his center have points similar to lead in an automatic pencil) $20 OBO

Orange Sun Polyp rock (approx. 35-45 polyps) $35 OBO

50+ lbs ultra premium, extra porous LR, some pieces with good coralline growth, some with minimal coralline growth $5/lb OBO

approx. 50 lbs live sand (carib-sea reef sand) make offer

I will sell all livestock (fish *other than dragonette discussed below*, inverts, sand, rock, coral) to one person at the price of $400 OBO

I have a scooter dragonette as well, but I don't know if I can let go of him or not and am considering transferring him to the 12-gal aquapod reef tank I have going with a Convict damsel and peppermint shrimp. However, if you would like to make an offer on him as well, I will consider offers.

I believe these prices are pretty competitive with what you would pay in a store, but I may be off base. If I am, I apologize now...it has been awhile since I have been to the store for anything other than salt and food. Having to let go of this setup has been too much heartbreak for me to continue browsing livestock selections on a regular basis like I used to...

Let me know if anyone is interested. After livestock is gone, equipment will be sold.

Thanks,
Wendy

lynetteww125
11/16/2006, 04:39 PM
I also just noticed that I have a Marineland Aqua-Minder that I am able to part with right now. I am selling that for $10 OBO.

It reminds you when you need to perform filter maintenance, do a partial water change, clean the gravel bed, change filter cartridge, and has 2 options that you can set to anything you want. It has setting where it can remind you every certain number of days.

Let me know if you are interested in this as well.

lynetteww125
11/16/2006, 07:40 PM
Coral Beauty has been spoken for. Everything else is still available.

BenjieC
11/16/2006, 09:41 PM
You might want to post this in the CMAS forum or atleast start a thread with a link to this thread. I'm sure you'd get a better response. Good Luck!

lynetteww125
11/16/2006, 10:51 PM
I planned on posting in there also, but I wanted to wait until later this evening (like right now) so that I was able to give the Rockford group an opportunity at getting my livestock before the CMAS members since I am a member of the Rockford group. I was just putting "family" first.

ataylo13
11/16/2006, 11:17 PM
Do you have any pictures of the Sun Polyps?

lynetteww125
11/17/2006, 12:18 AM
I can get some and have them posted by Friday night.

lynetteww125
11/19/2006, 09:45 PM
I have posted a couple of pictures of the sun coral in my photo gallery.

The coral beauty, blue velvet damsel, serpent star and a small portion of the live rock have been sold.

Still available:
Bangaii Cardinal $15 OBO
Yellow Tang $20 OBO
Fire Shrimp $15 OBO
Small Chocolate Chip Starfish $10 OBO
Medium Chocolate Chip Starfish $15 OBO
45+ lbs Ultra Premium very porous live rock with good color $4/lb

Let's get this out of here so I can sell the equipment!!

Wendy

lynetteww125
11/19/2006, 09:57 PM
I also still have the Aqua-Minder for $10 OBO and am lowering the price of the sun coral to $20 OBO

ataylo13
11/19/2006, 10:38 PM
I am interested in the Sun Coral and Fire Shrimp... any chance you are coming near the city anytime soon? Sent PM

lynetteww125
11/19/2006, 11:05 PM
Sun coral and fire shrimp spoken for.

Still available:
Bangaii Cardinal
Yellow Tang
Sm Choc Chip Star
Med Choc Chip Star
LR (45+ lbs)
Aqua-Minder Alarm Reminder System

Vitaly
11/20/2006, 07:43 PM
Hi Wendy,

Is this the same Aquaminder unit you are selling?

http://www.4littlepets.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=14554

Also, regarding the live rock...do you know what type/form of rock it is (ie. Kaileni, Fiji, Marshall, etc)?

Thanks...

lynetteww125
11/28/2006, 05:53 PM
Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been crazy busy with finishing up the loose ends for my EMT program. Thankfully, I have passed the written final with flying colors and after tomorrow will be finished completely until the state test, so I have more time to put into selling off my stuff.

This is actually the aqua-reminder system I am selling ( I guess I typed it in wrong the first couple of times):

http://marineland.com/products/consumer/con_areminder.asp

Also, I unless I was led wrong when purchasing the rock, it is Fiji Rock. I can try to get some photos posted to my gallery this evening. I really think it is some beautiful rock and hate to see it go, but when I have to sell things, I unfortunately have to sell them.

I have decided that the best option for me and the scooter dragonette is to offer him up for sale as well. I have had him over a year, and he eats very well. Even swims straight across the tank to eat when I feed the fish. I am looking to sell him for $15.

I also still have:

Bangaii Cardinal $10
Med Yellow Tang $15
Live Sand (Carib-Sea Reef Sand) I will sell for a quarter per cup. OBO
Sm Choc Chip Star $5
Med Choc Chip Star $10

Please let me know ASAP of any interest in these so that I can start selling the tank, stand, filtration, skimmer, powerhead, etc...

815-544-5708 brownidgrl125@aol.com or PM me through RC

Thanks everyone,
Wendy

lynetteww125
11/28/2006, 06:45 PM
Yellow Tang, and some live sand pending, POSSIBLY some LR as well....

keep the interest coming!!

lynetteww125
11/28/2006, 10:11 PM
Here is a sneak peek at what I will be selling equipment wise. If you are going to be interested in any of this, I am starting to take offers while I decide what I will be selling everything for. I am hoping to have the sand, rock, Bangaii, Tang, Scooter, and Chips out of here by Friday which means I will start pickups on this equipment on Sun or Mon...I know it's really nothing overly shocking...in fact, probably not really much raising an eyebrow over, but it's what I have:

I have been operating the tank for over a year without an overflow or an ro/di unit. I haven't even been running a sump on it.

When it comes time, I will be parting out:
55 gal tank (w/ covers and 40W light strip)
black pine stand (tank and stand sold together or seperate)

2 Fluval 404 Canister filters

SeaClone 150 Protein Skimmer

Marineland Powerhead

2 500 W All-Glass Aquarium heaters

48" Coralife Aqualight 4X65W (days and actinics, no lunar lights) 10,000K, two power cords, built in fans, aluminum housing, reflector, no acrylic cover

I think that pretty much covers it...

Wendy

PS: Rob, if this is not right for the light I bought from you at the Rockford Reefers meeting at Andy's house, let me know, but I think I have that right....