PDA

View Full Version : Sump and Fuge Question?

JB_Wade0727
07/02/2002, 11:53 AM
Ok, this is a stupid question. But what can I say I want to learn...

Ok I have a 10 gallon and I want too hook it to another 10 gallon sump/fuge. So how could I set this up to work. Someone please educate me on this topic.

schrader mo
07/02/2002, 04:54 PM
Is it going to be under or over the main tank or beside

TooFar2Sea
07/02/2002, 05:17 PM
Click on the "Search Forums" link above and do a search with either sump or refugium as a keyword. You will find hundreds of threads on the subject with many valuable ideas that you can use.
Both subjects are far too complicated to be explained in a single reply and still give the detail you need to be successful. I will say that a refugium and/or sump is a great idea for your tank.

JB_Wade0727
07/02/2002, 07:44 PM
Duh, I should have told you more Im gonna use a basic retangle 10 gallon tank for my Nano. I want to place the sump/fuge under a DIY stand im planning on making. The biggest problem for me is how to do the pluming without have to drill. Due to the glass being tempered. Is it possable to fix the tank up without alot of clutter and pipes and still not have to drill. I could also use some facts on how they actually work I have done lots of research but most of it just confuses me -_-". Thanks for helping me ^_^