PDA

View Full Version : Those photos...

MCsaxmaster
11/07/2006, 11:13 AM
...somehow they look familiar :thumbsup:

coralite
11/07/2006, 11:45 AM
For those of you who don't know, MCSaxmaster is Chris Jury (aka Noobs) was one of the interns who worked with me in PR.

So you like the pictures Chris? I have recently updated the website with tons of carib coral shots if you wanna check them out. How is the block reading coming along? You still on track for curacao in the spring? So how are the remaining palmata colonies you took back? they still growing ok? is the uncw system performing well for you?

You like how I made the reference to cows and people in my podcast interview? that was just for you bud!

MCsaxmaster
11/09/2006, 06:11 PM
Hey,

The block reading is coming along. Actually, it's data analysis now. I haven't overlain the settlement data with the block community structure data yet, so we'll see what happens. I'll have to check out the website. Yep, still on for Curacao. Knock-on-wood I will hopefully be able to get the thesis research done there. The seawater system is performing well and things look good.

Ha, I'll have to keep my ears open when I get a chance to listen to the podcast. It's been busy, busy, busy the past couple weeks.

Take care man,

Chris