PDA

View Full Version : 150G livestock liquidation in W. Windsor

radiata
06/30/2002, 04:54 PM
I just noticed this on a newsgroup and thought there might be a fellow NJ Reefer wou would be interested. I do not know the party involved.

Subject: Inhabitants from established 150 gal tank (fish, rock, snails, etc. ) for immediate liquidation due to relocation.
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:20:26 GMT
From: hhholz@comcast.net
Newsgroups: rec.aquaria.marine.reefs

Inhabitants from long established 150 galloon reef tank must find a new home. Owner is in a corporate relocation. Hardware will be moved, inhabitants need to find new local ownership.

This tank is in West Windsor, NJ, and the contents need to be claimed as a complete lot. I will not split rock, fish, etc. This is strictly an ethical matter, and, as such, I will consider any realistic offer that is not an absolute insult. The primary issue for me is to find a new home for the fish, and not have the rock be destroyed.

This matter must be concluded by July 4th.

Large Yellow tang ~2 ½ years
Large Blue tang - 2 years
Raccoon Butterfly - trained aptasia eater extraordinaire, 1.5 years
Large Nassau tang - 2 years
Flame angel - 2 years
Large sea cucumber

~ 300 lbs live rock - 3 years ( good base rock at this point)

frog spawn - very large, propagating
Leather - ~ 12, all sizes, propagating
Flower Pot
Grape bubble - extremely large (~14 inches, fully open)
Small grape bubble
Candy cane
Various fragments, hermits, snails, peppermint shrimp

If interested, please contact by email.

Hank

hhholz@comcast.net

miktrav
07/02/2002, 06:11 PM
If anyone is interested on splitting this with me let me know. I'm not interested in the live rock and my tank, at this point, is too small to house most of the fish. He has accepted a very reasonable amount and I'm willing to split the corals as well. E:mail me for details.

Mike

Aquariust
07/02/2002, 11:57 PM
Are you willing to give the tank up as well?

-John