PDA

View Full Version : There has to more people than this in Charlotte area?

Brenden
10/30/2006, 11:05 PM
Just came to this link for the first time. There has to be more people around in the hobby. Hoping to find some people close to swap frags with. I live about 40min north of Charlotte.

Dav
10/31/2006, 09:40 AM
Brenden
I live north of Charlotte also. The best way to get to more local people here is the Local Charlotte Reef club. www.rasoc.org
Most of the hard core hobbyists have found there way there. Alot of people new to the hobby are finding there way to that site daily so go check it out.
I like to check out RC for alot of things but if you miss one day on rasoc you will be reading a while.
I will send my location and e-mail to your PM feel free to send me a e-mail if you need anything
Dav

SPS4Life
11/29/2006, 10:21 PM
Is there still a fee for rasoc? I cant pay for that I didnt even pay to become a member of maslac. MASLAC is where Steve Tyree, Dave Botwenand Eric Cammano (fragfarmer.com) are from.

el aguila
12/14/2006, 09:23 PM
There is a nominal fee of $30.00 which goes to pay for things like meeting site, guest speakers, and our website.

Most members feel that it is the best $30 that they invest in the hobby every year.