PDA

View Full Version : 3 complete systems for sale

tjswan
10/29/2006, 09:10 PM
1. i am selling a 43 gallon bowfront with 50lbs live rock, coralife protien skimmer, aquaclear filter hob, and canister filter on a black stand with coralife lighting, with actnic, 20k and moonlight(moonlight will have to be replaced.

2. 125 gallon reef ready with 125 lbs live sand 150-200 lbs live rock, 3 blue chromis , pair of mandrians(eat anything) pair of maroon clowns, 1 blue regal tang, 2 watchman gobies, 3 yellowheaded jawfish, tons of snails and hemit crabs, peppermint shrimp several, 2 pair of cleaner shimp and flame angle fish(not a coral eater, bright green ricordia rock 15-20 ric on rock, sky blue ricordia splitting into two, neon green candy cane , 1 large rock of 4 different types of corals, green brain, several zoa, blastmus and several other coral arent sure of names but all healthy . coralife pro lighting with hanging kit or legs, has 3 150 watt metal halides, actnic and moonlights, times, powerstrips ect....it is on an oak stand and the oak canopy is available but not in use. this is an aged system . rocks are a mixture of florida aquacultured, bali, tonga, kalinia and tonga branch.

3. 210 gallon predator tank 200 lbs fine grain sand for stingray(dont have one) 150 lbs of same mixture of rock as above this is an aga tank and it has the two super mega overflows that are unreal it has their # 4 sump refugium, coralife skimmer, several rio powerheads, one purple tang, one voltain lion fish (eats frozen) 1 blue devil damsel. it is on a black stand and has the extra large canopy with tons of clearance room i have retrofit 4 t-5 lights 2 reg, 2 actnic, the canopy is the piano style that stays open until closed. this system is 4 months old and is the newest they have come out with.

I am sure i am leaving things off but i really need to sale so dont be afraid to make offers.

I live in rogersville alabama which is between athens and florence alabama.

smiller
10/31/2006, 06:06 AM
Please Post Your Price In Your Thread Or It Will Be Removed

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=418451

tjswan
10/31/2006, 03:06 PM
1. for the 43 gallon and everything in it rock, sand protien skimmer, tank and stand and light aquaclear power filter, canister filter i will take 300.

2. for the live stock out of the 125 i will take 45 dollars for the mated maroon clowns, i will take 45 dollare for the regal tang the color is outstanding, i will take 30 for the flame angel never bothers corals, i have 3 blue chromis 6.00 each, several corals for 20-100 dollars depending on size, 2 pairs of cleaner shrimp each is a mated pair 20 each , peppermint shrimp 6 each i have 6 i think, blue head jaw fish 16.00 each i have 2,

3. for the 210 gallon i will take 1500 for it all it has stand canapy with retrofit t5 lights 4 of them about 200lbs live rock, 200lbs live sand, i mega flow sump # 4 from aga, the supermega twin overflows on the back glasss which are huge, a refugium with carib sea miracle mud live sand in a 30 gallon, 1 voltaian lion fish and one purple tang.

4. i also have an oceanic 8 gallon biocube that i will sell for 100 brand new has live rock and dwarf seahorses..

i will split theses systems up any way someone wants to and i am in a tight dont be afraid to make an offer.
some of the corals i have are
bubble corals
neon green candy canes
monticapori (sp)
digitia
mushrooms of all colors
zoanthids
ricordias bright green and sky blue
too much more to list my tank is loaded out with corals and i will only be keeping seahorse safe ones.
you may email me at
traceyjoann@bellsouth.net

killereef
11/01/2006, 05:48 PM
I have been pm you on the sky blue ric. Let me know

Jesika_rose
11/01/2006, 10:44 PM
I have also pm you!