PDA

View Full Version : fish

Kelly68
10/26/2006, 08:00 PM
As most of you know, part of my business is to rescue unwanted fish. About two months ago I bought two complete set ups with lots of extras and rescued the fish that came with them. A very sick older man died and his wife did not want the hassle. The tanks were disgusting but the fish were very healthy. I have kept them for two months to assure they were in the best of health and ready to be put up for sale. I know not many want damsels....but I figured it was worth a try. Here what's for sale:

2 yellow tail damsels
1 blue devil damsel
2 HUGE blue streaked damsels.....act like a pair and like to build caves in the substrate. The blue lines that run through them are just amazing under the light....very neon looking

And one oddball..can't find a picture of what kind it is. Mellow though.

1 very big pajama cardinal

Also it has about six pcs of base rock. It has absolutely no color to it.....just brown. He had only reg flourecent lights...I scrubbed it the best I could...they were pretty gross.

If anyone would like anything please shoot me a pm and if you are making the meeting at Steve's on Saturday, I could bring them with. Make me an offer. I know the regular damsels are pretty cheap but still would like to get a few bucks for them to help offset my cost.

Thanks.

Kelly