PDA

View Full Version : howdy from houston

toefutoefutoefu
10/26/2006, 03:15 PM
My wife is currently in one of her last clinical rotations for PA school from the university of St Francis, but I do frequent albuquerque to visit her. Would be quite interesting to visit some reefers in albuquerque while I am there. If there's something that you need/see in houston that I could bring / have something for sell, feel free to PM me. I get back and forth from houston to abq every 3-6 weeks.

I frequent the houston Marshreef forums alot. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'd been looking for a NM reef club/forum for the last 2 years when my wife was in class there and i visited atleast every 3 weeks.

asfullax
11/02/2006, 10:58 AM
You are more then welcome to join, We are excited that the support just keeps growing! :D

The only item I can think of are the berghia nudibranch. If you know of any dealers in Houston, let me know. I know of a few people here who are in dire need (myself included) and would like to save a few bucks on shipping.

Well see you soon. :D

israelnajar
11/02/2006, 01:32 PM
Man if I would have know that you were looking for nudibranch I could have probably picked some up at one of the LFS in Lubbock. Since I am leaving Friday morning that is probably no help. I will call them though.