PDA

View Full Version : Fish Order

Mr James
10/25/2006, 11:47 AM
Fish order has been placed. How do you want to pick it up?? Just come over or do you want me to call when it comes in??
Lance please call to discuss your part of the order.
James

SueQ
10/25/2006, 12:14 PM
James-
I'll just stop by:)

TheGriffin
10/25/2006, 01:41 PM
I would like to time my visit to your house with both Suzi and Lance if possible. Lance and I are suppose to be making a frag trade. Suzi has critters for me. Worst case I just need to be there last to get my stuff since I wont be at the meeting. I could always leave Lance's Monti Cap with you James until the meeting and I could mail Suzi a check the next day (assuming she is ok with that).

So I guess my being there is dependant on when they can come:)

60Cubed
10/25/2006, 02:37 PM
james, is there a problem with my order?
lance

SueQ
10/25/2006, 05:27 PM
Griffin-
Our order will be here ~4:30 according to the fedex tracker thing. I'll set mine up on a slow drip acclimation, reseal the peps bag and head over to James'. So, I should be there ~ 6pm.

Mr James
10/25/2006, 10:09 PM
An early look at the Fed Ex schedule says it is supposed to arrive around 4:30 p.m. or so. No worries if you don't get here right at 4:30, I will take good care of them.

Should I float them in the sump or just leave them in the shipping containers??

Mr James
10/25/2006, 10:12 PM
Ah, better yet, you can follow it too. Here is the tracking number for Fed Ex: 917215510139

TheGriffin
10/26/2006, 06:34 AM
IMHO, the 4:30 time is just the last time it can be delevered by (their end of busines day) Mine always said that too but would get delivered between 10-11. Just depends on how many stops he has that day and where you fall on his rout. just be prepared to get them early :) Go ahead and float them if you dont mind.

TheGriffin
10/26/2006, 07:35 AM
James, what is each of our shipping cost?

Mr James
10/26/2006, 10:50 AM
I hope each of you know what your cost is and the shipping will be split equally 4 ways, even though Lances coral did not go through. Shipping for each person will be $10.00, as that is what we had originally planned for. If you don't know how much your's will be, I can find out I am sure.

I had PM'd Lance and called him to let him know. I will tell you guys too. The total amount was higher than I had previously thought and we were short by $8.00, so they omitted his coral since it was coming from another location. Lesson learned. Next time, it would be wise to pile up the monies ahead of time or possibly someone else can order. That way we aren't left out in the cold because of our checkbook. Sound fair??

Mr James
10/26/2006, 02:25 PM
I am picking up Lances shipping even though he didn't get anything this time around, that's why it's $10 ea.

As of 2:26 p.m., pacakage still hasn't arrived. I suspect that it'll be here around 4 - 4:30 or so!?!

Mr James
10/26/2006, 02:45 PM
Talk about timing. No sooner did I post that last one and the doorbell rang. They're here!! Come and get it. I took the day off today and am here, so no worries about anything. I checked and everybody looks good. I am floating the bags now. Gimme a call at home and let me know when you can make it. I'll give you guys a call too.

TheGriffin
10/26/2006, 02:59 PM
Hurray! Have you heard if Suzi got our inverts yet and if she will becoming early?

SueQ
10/26/2006, 04:40 PM
4:40 and still no fedex:(

SueQ
10/26/2006, 10:01 PM
James-Thanks a lot for putting hte order in! Everyone made it home aok and the 2 clowns have already eaten! The sixline has been going around picking at things too.

On another note... Our inverts have finally arrived! They had one of their employees drop it off on her way home, at 9:15pm:eek1: They messed the order up too. Somehow we ended up with 2x as many peppermint shrimp as we ordered, 2! coral banded shrimp and they forgot the scarlet crabs!! I'm going to call them in the am to get it fixed. Might have some extra livestock if anyone is looking for pep. shrimp and a coral banded shrimp!

TheGriffin
10/26/2006, 10:22 PM
Suzi, we can split up the extra peppers. I really wanted more anyway but held off due to costs. Ill take half and any others you dont want. As for the coral banded shrimp, I'm not to sure. They have a tendency to pick at your corals and anenomes. Did they come in separate bags or the same? Suzi, if you dont want them I could keep them for now in the 110 at the house since it doesnt really have many corals yet. Long term though I just dont know. They also say you cant keep 2 together unless they are a maited pair (hence the bag question). The male is usually smaller in relation. I wouldn't mind keeping one. I guess we could sell them back to one of the stores to get back some of our money or trade for frags if anyone wants one:)

60Cubed
10/26/2006, 11:05 PM
i NEED peppers and i'll take the coral banded if no one else wants him.LMK.

lance