PDA

View Full Version : Oct. Meeting

foggy54
10/21/2006, 06:49 PM
Missed a few of you guys and gals today.

Had a couple guests today welcome again to Josh & Stephanie thanks for coming and hope to see both of you next month.

Todays meeting was a great time, thanks Janie & Paul for having us.

Got a few things accomplished, worked on Janie and Paul's new tank which should be up and running soon.

Put together a Critter order from Reef Topia, for those members that want to get in on the order get with Terri & Terry this evening as I think order is going in tonight. If you started a critter list on the other thread pm t-n-t if there are any changes.

Thanks everyone for my new frags they are resting comfortably.

Guess that about covers it, Thanks again all. :D

tmcghee
10/21/2006, 08:35 PM
Thanks a lot Janie and Paul. We had a lot of fun. We enjoyed meeting Josh (hope to meet his wife next month) and Stephanie. I really enjoyed spending everyone's money (ha ha ha)!! The order is in for reeftopia, we did get the 10% off but there is a $10 fuel charge added on. I will get back with everyone on the total amount each one owes.

Thanks again Janie.

Terrie and Terry

Grunt
10/21/2006, 08:56 PM
Hey everyone, and thanks for having me. Thanks to Paul and Janie for inviting me into their home. It was nice to meet everyone. Yes, I will be bringing my wife next time. She was upset she had to miss it. We've had alot of things to handle trying to get ready to go to Texas for the funeral. All that aside, It was nice meeting everyone, the frags were great.
I know to bring more next time. I just did some fraggin lastweek and the mushrooms/cabbage leathers still need more time to heal. I have an elephant ear mushroom that I am force splitting with monofilament. I might be able to get smaller frags from the two colonies as well. I also have plenty of zoanthids.

All the frags I received are doing well, thanks Janie! Acro is doing well John, already opening all of its polyps.

Oh, and Terry, that was alot of cheato. I didn't know it was so tightly packed.
:D
Cheers.
-Josh

Cheers

Mark Singleton
10/21/2006, 10:05 PM
Hey guys its Mark. Sorry I missed the meeting today but I had to work. You know you have to do what you have to do. Hope to see you all next time. I would like to welcome all the new comers and look foward to meeting you all.

Thanks -- MS

foggy54
10/22/2006, 04:13 PM
Terrie,
Do you know if the shipment is coming Wed. and will the stuff be prepackaged for distribution?

tmcghee
10/22/2006, 07:01 PM
Just got the confirm e-mail for delivery on Wed. It did not say if the items would be pre-packaged but I did request it when I ordered.

Terrie

foggy54
10/22/2006, 07:31 PM
cool.

tmcghee
10/22/2006, 07:43 PM
Time for the nitty-gritty prices. There was a $10 fuel charge and five of us had orders so....$2 added for each order. John, your total is $25.05 after I pay you for the salt. Ed, your total is $39.80. Janie, your total is $9.20. Stephanie's total is $11.70 and I volunteered Janie to collect from Stephanie. (Just because you ARE the treasurer.)
According to my confirm e-mail, the Fed-ex truck should run mid-morning. Let me know when ya'll want to meet up, if I should leave your packages with someone or if you need me to keep Stephanies and Janies here.

Terrie

foggy54
10/23/2006, 03:30 PM
Terrie,

If you are still planning to come over here, You can leave Ed's here and I could Pay his $40.00 + mine and he can pick up here. If thats help full for anyone..Ed that work for you? LMK

Thanks T N T

tnduck
10/24/2006, 04:36 PM
Yes, that would be great John. Thanks and let me know and I will swing by and get them.

foggy54
10/25/2006, 09:25 PM
T N T
Thanks , my new critters have been put to bed and Ed, p/ued his stuff as well. I see you have made it home as well.