PDA

View Full Version : Items for sale

ol'salty
10/21/2006, 01:41 PM
I have the following items for sale. All were obtained when I purchased a complete reef setup, when someone got out of the hobby. I have not used any of the items myself, but all but the light fixture and moonlights were up and running when I purchased the setup.

I will accept paypal, and ship the items at the buyer's expense, or they can be picked up in Clarksville, TN.

Shoot me a PM if interested

Aqua Medic model RD2 (2 pump) Reef Doser. Marine Depot sells this for $219.00. Used about 6 months by the previous owner.
Asking $30.00

Pinpoint PH monitor. Sells for $89.00, used less than 6 months by the previous owner. Needs new probe and calibration solution.
Asking $10.00
Moontube Automatic Moonlight system. Never used. LED type with manual and automatic timer. Sells for $59.00
Asking $25.00

Teklight T-5 Lighting Fixture. 36" with mounting legs. This is a 6 bulb fixture. I have purchased 3 bulbs for it, but it needs 3 more.
Sells for $334.00. Never used.
Asking $100.00

Maxi Jet 400 powerhead. NIB. Sells for $14.00
Asking $6.00

Please feel free to pm me any questions you may have. Thanks...

Dave

foggy54
10/21/2006, 06:24 PM
Missed ya today Dave. Have you been hunting or fishing lately?

ol'salty
10/21/2006, 07:05 PM
Been gone camping and deer hunting since last friday. Came back and then left again! Home a few days, then heading out again for several more days. Having to burn up vacation time. Still have about 30 days to burn before the first of the year. So, just doing my thing! Run out of things here to do...so I am using deer hunting time to it's full advantage! I guess I could hang around here and clean tanks...OK, I thought about...get them next week when I get back from deer camp again!

Dave

ol'salty
10/21/2006, 07:07 PM
Oh yeah, as it gets colder out (I hate the cold), I'll spend more time here in the house. Might could get some things done! I'm way behind on several projects now as it is. Will get everything caught up here soon.

Dave

ol'salty
10/21/2006, 07:50 PM
All listed items have been spoken for. If any deals fall through, I'll re-list them. May have many, many more things to list here in the coming days. I'll post as soon as I get some lists together.

Dave