PDA

View Full Version : Oct. Meeting

foggy54
10/18/2006, 02:08 PM
OCT. MEETING

Janie's

Sat Oct. 21st.

Janie please chime in here with a TIME.

Everyone else chime in here as to if you plan to attend.

I will e-mail or pm address and Phone # if you put your name below....

I plan to be there Janie.

tmcghee
10/18/2006, 05:40 PM
We will.

Terrie and Terry

fishyfan2
10/19/2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks John~ I'll count on you to pm everyone. We have a busy schedule this weekend, so we just settled on a time last night! How does 2:00 sound to you all? I'll have some light snacks and soda.

Also ~ I've just come from the hardware store with all kinds of fittings and other supplies. I hope they're the right size and that you all can help me plum my tank to skimmer to sump etc. while you're here. I also have the weather stripping for the pressure-locking baffels in the sump.:p

Does that sound like a good project for our meeting? We don't have to do it, but I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give.
You can come as early as 1:00 to get started before the meeting if you want. PM me if you can help and I'll give you a call.

See you all Saturday!:cool:

Jesika_rose
10/19/2006, 03:55 PM
I cant make it... Have to work... But i hope to come the next time!

tmcghee
10/19/2006, 06:08 PM
2:00 sounds OK for us Janie.

I have your sump baffles complete and will bring them to the meeting.

Terry

Grunt
10/20/2006, 12:26 PM
I emailed John earlier this week- I will be unable to make this months meeting. My wife and I will be attending a funeral in Texas.

Grunt
10/20/2006, 02:10 PM
Well I cant edit my post, there have been some changes. We won't be leaving until Monday morning. So I can attend the meeting, my wife will not however, she has a masters class that only meets once a month, she has to attend that.

I need the info though. :D

coral Rx
10/20/2006, 02:41 PM
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to back out...I just can't make it that early in the day. Maybe next month.

Monica

foggy54
10/20/2006, 06:35 PM
For those that asked pm's with address and Ph # has been sent. If anyone else needs Janies address let me know.