PDA

View Full Version : New to New Mexico Ocean Keepers!

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/15/2006, 10:06 PM
Hi, and welcome to New Mexico Ocean Keepers! There have been a couple requests for a place to start for newbies so here it is....

First, I speak for all of us in saying thank you for your interest! We all wish you a very warm welcome to our group, and hope you'll join us as a member. We have grown as a group much faster than anticipated, but this is great news. It says this club was needed in the community and we're very happy to see our ideas come to fruition. Our group is already participating in the community via many different avenues working to create awareness, shared knowledge, resources, and events aimed to educate. We are registered in the Marine Aquarium Society of North America (MASNA) database and have our club website at www.nmoceankeepers.com. We hold regular monthly meetings on the 3rd Friday of every month (PM me for instructions on location). Most of us have aquariums already in our homes, some have not taken the plunge yet, but wish to participate and support responsible marine keeping. Some are just starting out and some have been in the hobby for many, many years. All are welcome. Please enjoy your time here and let us know if you have any questions or comments. Membership can be done through me, just send me a PM and I’ll get you squared away. If you feel so inclined, please introduce yourself in this thread. Again, thank you for your interest and support.

Happy Tanks,

Mrs_W