PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is NGuay and I'm a...

NGuay
10/15/2006, 05:02 PM
I just came across this forum via the Abq thread in the reef discussion forum and wanted to say hi. I think it is great the work you guys have done to set up this group and this forum. I am fairly new to Abq and had looked for a club like this when I first got into reefkeeping last year. I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting everyone and becoming a member.

One other thing, I was able to find the nmoceankeepers website via the Abq thread in the reef discussion forum, but it might be nice to have a sticky at the top of this forum with a little bit about the group and a link to the webpage for new people.

GreenUku
10/15/2006, 06:47 PM
Welcome NGuay.

I'm not sure if any of us has the ability to sticky a post. Does a moderator have to do that?

NGuay
10/15/2006, 07:51 PM
I think how it is done is that someone would create the thread and then click on "report this post to a moderator" and in the description ask for the mod to sticky it. I'm not positive though and I'm not even sure why I know that.

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/15/2006, 09:37 PM
I'll check into it! It's a great idea! Thanks and welcome... My hubby and I are hosting the next meeting if you can make it it's going to be Friday Oct 20th (this Friday) at 6pm.. Send me a PM for directions... Hope to see you there! :)

Mrs_W