PDA

View Full Version : In search of........ goods or products!

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/15/2006, 12:32 PM
Thank you to all who have offered items to the group; I'm excited to see our community turning into such a great place for information, sharing, and resource to all involved! If you have something you no longer need and can't or don't wish to bring it to a meeting please post it here. For sale/trade/donation is fine!
This is not the place for information seekers; if you know what you want and can offer specs etc.. post it here! :)

Thank you! Mrs_W

Disclaimer: Any and all goods posted anywhere in this forum are the responsibility of the person posting. New Mexico Ocean Keepers is not responsible for ANY issues resulting from the sale,trade or exchange between members. If you have problems with a member of this forum or New Mexico Ocean Keepers feel free to contact me via PM for the sole purpose of handling a situation that is not befitting the club. Sell trade and/or buy at your own risk!

israelnajar
10/15/2006, 12:45 PM
Hey guys. I know it is hard to find a cheap substrate. And I have heard the pulverized limestone is pretty cheap and reliable. I have 1 full bag that has been open but not used. And a bag that is 3/4 used althoughI think I will be using that for DIY rocks. I am going to be traveling to Lubbock on Tuesday, I could possibly pick some up I anyone wants, that is if I do not fly. PM if you want. Hopefully I can make it to the meeting on Friday since that will probably be the day I drive back if I drive.

israelnajar
10/22/2006, 10:29 PM
I am looking for a heater for my tank I figured since it is cycling I didnt need one but since I am done with that I need a heater now. So if anyone has an extra heater I am willing to pay or trade. Thanks