PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im new.

israelnajar
10/15/2006, 11:54 AM
Hey guys I just found this thread. I would like to attend the next meeting but do not know if I will be able to make it since I have to drive to Lubbock for work on Tuesday and I may not be back until Friday or Saturday. Probably doesnt matter since I just started cycling my tank two weeks ago. All I got is a 40 gal with maybe two or three ounds of LR. Anywho I would still like to try and make it to the meeting if I could. What do I need to do?

Also I noticed that it is impossible to find a cheap substrate here in Alb. and the HD doesnt sell pulverized limestone and the HD in Lubbock does. Let me know if anyone wants me to pick some up for them. Also I have 1 bag that has been opened but not used and another bag that is 3/4 used.

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/15/2006, 12:17 PM
Hi israelnajar,

I just responded to your other post; we'd love to have you join us on Friday. Our meetings are always the 3rd Friday of every month. Cycling is ok we encourage all stages of hobbyist to join us for fun and information. PM me for directions it's going to be at 6pm on the 20th at our house. We'll get you set up as a member when you come.