PDA

View Full Version : July CIMA meeting??????

David MC Lee
06/23/2002, 09:10 AM
Anyone want to volunteer for the July meeting or should we wait until summer is over. I would like to but it would be nice to have more than two or three people show up.

Audrey
06/23/2002, 09:35 AM
Dave-
I would show up! I wasn't able to make the last meeting due to a farm emergency. Those damn sheep!!

Let us know.....

audrey

ReefMD
06/23/2002, 12:24 PM
David,
I know what you mean about the lack of people at the meetings recently.
I thought that we agreed to postpone the next meeting until September. That is unless we have an overwhelming response for a meeting before then.
I wonder where the C/U members have been?

Tim

DKKA
06/23/2002, 05:07 PM
I've missed the last two meetings and it's unlikely I'd be able to make a meeting in July. Summer has been just too busy.
August or September should be better for me.
Dan

tcottle
06/23/2002, 05:19 PM
David,

I would love to see your set up (maybe you could hoist it up and we could take turns pushing it around? :D ) but I agree that we should wait until fall -- probably September.

Todd

David MC Lee
06/25/2002, 10:26 PM
I think we had better wait unitl September. Really anytime is good for me, as long a the tank looks good. My be by then I will have some real drawing of my future tank.

If anyone is in the area feel free to stop by.

pnewman
07/04/2002, 09:23 AM
hi everyone:
i apologize for missing so many meetings recently. i've been writing my dissertation and working full time (i feel dead). hopefully my advisor will read my final draft and like it (i'm still waiting on him now). if he doesn't like it, it's back to the computer (whoa boy--can't wait for that).

in any case, september will hopefully be better as long as the meetings are not on Illini football days. has anyone given any thought to having meetings on sunday afternoons around 3?

there always seems to be something going on, on saturday.

also, i'm looking for a larger used tank for my guys. i have a 50 and am looking for a 125 or 180. preferably, already drilled.

p.s. i'm selling a motorcycle if anyone cares:
http://www.pomp.com/motorcycle

cheers,
peter