PDA

View Full Version : One sea hare available for free!

sarduci
10/13/2006, 07:54 PM
I'll even throw in free local delivery to the Wausau area. Needs a tank that has algae or a tank that gets fed nori. My 12g has neither in it! =?)

He's cleaned out my nano 100%, even ate the little bit of macro I had in there. Extreamly impressed and would recommend one to anyone who needs a non-snail, non-crab solution that eats anything except red slime (cyno), which is actually bacteria.

Kelly68
10/13/2006, 10:36 PM
pm sent

sarduci
10/14/2006, 08:19 AM
PM'd your PM.

PM'd Sticky back too.

Kelly said she could pick him up on Friday, so Steve if you like you could borrow him until then. I won't have to try to feed it then this week and he can clean up your frag tank a bit then. Since I'll be popping over for the cheato anyway, it's no extra running.

Sound good to everyone?

sarduci
10/14/2006, 08:35 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/sarduci/after_sea_hare.jpg

This front rock was covered in hair algae, and the shell behind it was growing a big tuft out the right side. Sorry if it's a bit fuzzy, it's my cell phone camera and it got resized by photobucket.

Safe with zoanthids, ricordea, sponges, hermits and snails. Not safe with hair and macro algeas. =?)

Kelly68
10/14/2006, 10:02 AM
Just let me know. If Steve don't want him for a bit, I could make arrangements to get in sooner so he has food. And believe me, I HAVE LOTS OF IT. I sent you a pm too BTW.

Kelly

10/14/2006, 11:02 AM
Go for it Kelly.....If you want to get him sooner that is cool..otherwise he is coming over sunday to get some chaeto.

Kelly68
10/14/2006, 12:24 PM
It is up to you Steve. If he has a little bit of work he can do for you til I can get there....let him have at it. He will have his work cut for him here. So do you just want to try him for a week or so then I can get him last? Your call...doesn't matter to me.

sarduci
10/14/2006, 06:10 PM
Shot ya a PM back.

Whatever you two want to do is fine with me. I know he finished off my tank yesterday morning, so it should be good for today and tomorrow and probably even Monday.

If Steve has some work for it in his tank, then it should be ok through the week until you have a chance to pick it up, and then if you run short on time or can't make it next weekend it won't be such an issue since it'll take probably a few days to clean up the stuff he has for it and Steve has chaeto there that it will happily munch on too.

Kelly68
10/14/2006, 06:16 PM
pm replied to. I guess it is on to Steve's for a work out. Steve, just let me know when he has done his job and we can work out a time for me to come over. :)

sarduci
10/24/2006, 12:54 PM
Hey Steve, how's that sea hare working for you?

10/26/2006, 08:10 PM
working but slow going...he is eating what he wants first