PDA

View Full Version : Saturday run to P'cola or even Mobile?? I'll drive!!

Mr James
10/12/2006, 11:14 PM
My wallet has been empty for some time now, but alas, I have filled it up. Lance has mentioned a store over in Mobile that sounds pretty good, (I don't know if he said they are open on Saturday's?!?). Or a few runs to the P'cola stores?!? I wouldn't mind stopping in and seeing Lance's tank. Lance??

OR

I could go in on the frag order Lance is trying to set up.

Aarrgghhh, decisions, decisions!!

60Cubed
10/12/2006, 11:28 PM
i actually went to mobile today. if you like smokin' acros, well, he's your man! i got a purple with blue tip, a blue staghorn, and a frag of a lavender w/ yellow, yes yellow polyps. they range from around $55.00 to roughly $100.00. don't quote me on the exactos for i am not @ the store to inquire on each as a whole. anyway, he has a angler fish that is solid black. one awsome speciman to watch eat. live food of course! acros, he also has a pink chalice i believe that is the correct name, beautiful for 80.00.
nice. thinking of getting it myself. i would love to go on sat. let me know what time. I NEED A CALCIUM REACTOR! anyone have a good one for sale? LMK.

lance

Mr James
10/12/2006, 11:37 PM
I can help you shop for a reactor. As much as I love the MRC products, if I had the extra $50 spot, I owuld go for a GEO. Ihad one a whiole back and then sold EVERYTHING before moving down here. Check out GEO's stuff. Link: http://www.geosreef.com/

I finally found the 20 for $200 at Reefer Madness. I can throw $100 at that sale if anyone else wants to go in on it?? I plan to come on Saturday, (I have the $$ I owe you from the sale of the Predator).

Mr James
10/12/2006, 11:37 PM
BTW, you're going to need a BIGGER tank to fit all of these SPS into!!!

60Cubed
10/12/2006, 11:51 PM
i'll let them grow out of my tank! i will be building a new house in the next year or so. i plan on doing a 240 cube. like water world has. make it where you can see 360 all the way around! i will plumb it through the floor. it will be in my front entrance for all to see! never run out of room. buy bigger tank. make corals big! LOL!!!!!! MY NAME IS LANCE, AND..... I'M A AQUAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!

i fell off the wagon again, my wife is gonna divorce me. haha!

lance

IslandCrow
10/13/2006, 05:00 PM
It looks like I'll be free on Saturday afterall, so I'm in. I wouldn't be able to leave until around 1:00, though. If you wanted to leave earlier, though, please don't wait for me.

Mr James
10/13/2006, 06:42 PM
Sounds good Mike. Lance, I'll call you tonight and we can discuss what times you would be avail to show us your tank.

Suzy, you want us to pick you up??

Anyone else want to go??

SueQ
10/13/2006, 07:29 PM
I wish I could go! This paycheck has been consumed already by my student loan and other financial obligations :( Also got a day planned with Jamie planting a bunch of stuff he got at the plant sale last weekend and a bunch of other stuff on our to-do list! Thanks for thinking of me though:)

If you're in the area, feel free to stop in. I've got some bottles for you.