PDA

View Full Version : I will be leaving the club.

Reefer Dude
06/22/2002, 02:39 PM
Because of personality conflicts that I just can’t move beyond, I will be leaving the club. Because of these conflicts I am having a hard time enjoying the hobby. I would like to wish all of you luck, I will post in this forum from time to time, but I will no longer be taking part in the club. Those of you who regularly contact me still now how to get a hold of me and everyone is always welcome to e-mail me. I will help the new club President out in any way that I can and will be more then happy to answer any questions that anyone has. Good luck to all of you and remember when it all comes down to it this is just a hobby!

TheMandarinFish
06/24/2002, 02:47 AM
:(

dsb1829
06/24/2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Reefer Dude
Good luck to all of you and remember when it all comes down to it this is just a hobby!

Quite true, however it can become an obsession if not kept in check :D ;) :p

Sorry to hear that you are taking a step back, but you gotta do what is best for your sanity and also for the family. If you do stay with the hobby I am sure to see you around, small world you know :D

Best wishes,

Doug

Reefer Dude
06/24/2002, 09:38 AM
I will still be in the hobby, I just got a new setup so I cant get out now. You will start to see me at the Seabay meetings.

lori344
06/24/2002, 10:04 AM
Justin,
Ron and I didn't get a chance to get to know you, sorry to see you leave so soon. I wasn't aware of a personallity conflict, too bad it's driving you away instead of finding resolve. :(. Good luck, and thank you for your contribution to BARE.
~lori