PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Nano Cube

JeRmZ
10/04/2006, 07:53 AM
12gallon DX Nano Cube .... The moonlights blew the first week I had the cube :mad: but other than that it is in good shape. No scratches on the glass or anything. I also purcahsed the Surface Skimmer Mod from Nano-Tuners ... the $40 one and it works great! I also have a set of two Moonlights from The Lebos that I will throw in, they could be put into the hood very easy!

I upgraded the stock pump but can't remember right now what it is?? Maxi Jet 400 maybe? sorry I can't remember.

I'm selling this because I can't for some reason battle the algea problems I'm having. First Cyano, now Hair Algea. Right now the tank has sand, a little rock and water but I will be cleaning it this weekend.

Nano Cube DX new - $149
Surface Skimmer - $40
Lebos Moonlights -$25

I will sell everything to you for $125. Local Pick up only. I'm in Spring Hill off of Landover by Springstead Highschool.

Please email me at jeremy.j.witzel@aexp.com if you are interested as I have not been here in a while and get my emails faster than I will get a PM from you.

JeRmZ
10/04/2006, 08:52 AM
or make an offer!

JeRmZ
10/04/2006, 02:37 PM
just incase .... the DX in the listing stands for Deluxe Model. This is the model that has 48watts of lighting not the regular 24watts.

JeRmZ
10/11/2006, 07:42 AM
Still available ... I had a few people email, but no one has responded.

This is a great deal guys! I'll even throw in about 5-8 of Live Rock I have. Some of which is Rubble used in the back chambers of the Nano.

JeRmZ
10/16/2006, 08:48 AM
Still available ..... $100 the first person to come and PICK UP get's this AWESOME deal.

Reefer421
10/17/2006, 10:15 AM
Pictures please.