PDA

View Full Version : Group Orders

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/02/2006, 09:12 AM
We are still in the process of doing a group order for October. I think everyone has chimed in so I'm going to put until Noon tomorrow 10/3/06 for last call.........

Those who have I'll PM with totals and what not!

Happy Tanks,

Mrs_W

xchrisjb
10/02/2006, 10:35 AM
Sent PM.

Do we have an idea on when we'd get the order? I'm assuming that it's all shipped overnight so it may be possible for delivery this week? However, I'm going to be out of town this weekend (having second thoughts about exactly why I signed up to run a marathon on Saturday... but that's another conversation).

Anyways, I was just wondering what the plan was for when we'd be getting everything in.

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/02/2006, 11:32 AM
I plan on getting the order tied up today or tomorrow. It should only take a couple days to process and ship so I'm guessing this week. If you need a temp host for your items we're happy to do that for you. Not to worry! I've had a few new orders this am so I'm juggling some things to get the best deal for all but it's looking good to get pm's out today! I know I said AM but what can I say we had a few more come in! :) Happy Tanks, Mrs_W

tigersax7
10/03/2006, 11:19 AM
any I idea when the order will go out....pm me with who to pay for leena and my selfs order. thanks

J

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/03/2006, 11:38 AM
Sorry guys; I was working on this yesterday then RC went down. I'm waiting on a couple orders to get finalized then I'll be ready. We do qualify for the 10% discount. Peggy thank you for your offer to help. At this point I have it all broken out in a word doc. But next time if you want I'd be more than happy to have you do the orders. I'm job hunting so my time is not going to be as open as it is now.... :)

leena
10/03/2006, 01:05 PM
A bit off topic...

Tigersax - J

Busted. Surfing RC at work, huh? Keep it up and they are going to make you jump off the tower again!

moonpower
10/03/2006, 08:09 PM
Is there any orders where we just need alittle bit more to get better price? I'll paypal you tonight.

xchrisjb
10/03/2006, 09:22 PM
I'll jump in here. Hopefully no one will mind ...

I talked with Jen and Eric tonight, and I'll let them correct this if necessary, but it looks like we're just about there ... just waiting on some possible last minute order changes. I'd expect that we'll have everything finalized and the order placed tomorrow morning.

I don't think we're waiting on getting a larger order. I think we've got as good a deal as we're going to get.

moonpower
10/03/2006, 11:35 PM
paypal done thank you

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/04/2006, 10:24 AM
Ok here's the status! the order is finalized; waiting on money when it's all in we'll get it ordered... I know of one that will come tonight. Thanks everyone I think we're getting a swinging deal here.

Happy Tanks, Mrs_W

random_ryan
10/04/2006, 11:30 AM
nice to see reefers in my home state. sendin my luv

Witchdoctor_h
10/04/2006, 06:05 PM
Good to see you checking in random_ryan........

Witchdoctor_h
10/04/2006, 06:14 PM
Hey all!

The order is just about complete. I do have some bad news though. I have received payments from Peggy, Roy, and John. However, one of the payments was made by eCheck and will take 3-4 days to clear into my paypal account. If anyone else is planning on using eCheck, please post it by tonight so it will clear in a timely manner and we can place the order. If you can, please use a credit card or back account to send the money, as it is immediate.

So, as of right now, we are looking at Monday or Tuesday. :(

Eric

xchrisjb
10/04/2006, 07:49 PM
Here's a positive ...

Don't forget the "free stuff" offer if the order's placed such that it arrives on Wed or Thurs! :D

Someone could get a couple of free peppermint shrimp or red mushrooms!

tigersax7
10/06/2006, 07:30 PM
When is the order going to be arriving?

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/07/2006, 12:45 PM
We are going to schedule it for a Wed or Thurs delivery so we can get the free bonus stuff... :) Will post as soon as we are positive on the day. They are going to individually package everything so we won't have to mess with division of livestock......

They say everything will be fine until early evening if it stays in the packages and coolers.... Is there a day that would work better for you ? Right now we're leaning towards Thursday.....

tigersax7
10/07/2006, 02:01 PM
i'm out of town all this week. leena can pick it up but needs to know what day to be back in alb. she doesn't care what day just needs to know when.

thanks
J

asfullax
10/10/2006, 10:43 AM
Any day will work for me. :D

Witchdoctor_h
10/11/2006, 06:34 PM
The Shipment is on the way! It'll be here by 10:30 tomorrow morning.

Please respond and give a rough estimate of what time you expect to pick up your orders.

Thanks,
Eric

xchrisjb
10/11/2006, 07:21 PM
Is 4:30 or so too late?

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/11/2006, 08:29 PM
no that works just fine I'm going to watch the temps on all of them.... I'll be here all day

asfullax
10/11/2006, 09:16 PM
Ill be there around 4:30ish as well. :D

Whomever is going to take a few snails / crabs off my order should let me know tonight how many they want so I can leave them with the witchdoctor's after I pick them up... If i don't hear back, then you will probibly need to pick them up at my house after tomorrow (Ill pick them from my tank) so there is no HUGE rush.

YIPEE!!! I Have CRABS! err, hmmm that doesent sound right. Ehh, Oh well.

Witchdoctor_h
10/11/2006, 11:24 PM
testing

Witchdoctor_h
10/11/2006, 11:28 PM
sorry about that; for some reason I'm having problems posting tonight but Eric's is working just fine.....
GreenUku I got your PM call me tomorrow three O one and then seven triple five I'll get you destructions to our place... I think 12 or after should give us enough time to make sure we have the order and get organized. Anyone else who needs to work out timing can call or if you need a refresher on destructions :) See you all tomorrow.... Mrs_W

moonpower
10/12/2006, 01:43 AM
I'll try to call first but probably around 3:00 if ok

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/12/2006, 02:31 PM
3 works; it's now 1:30 and the order is here; we've got it all sorted out and staying moderate in the cooler. There were no freebees but Eric didn't get one thing he wanted so we're going to call them maybe we'll get freebees when it comes.....

see you all this afternoon! Mrs_W

GreenUku
10/12/2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Witchdoctor for handling the group order. All of my new additions are doing well so far.

See everyone next week at the meeting.

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/12/2006, 10:35 PM
glad to hear it; thank you everyone for coming today! We're looking forward to next weeks meeting and introducing some new members hopefully! :)

Happy Tanks, Mrs_W