PDA

View Full Version : First Thread!!!

GreenUku
10/01/2006, 10:23 PM
We are now even more official!

http://www.nmoceankeepers.com/

moonpower
10/02/2006, 02:01 AM
hip- hip- howrah!!!! this is wonderful. Job well done.

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/02/2006, 09:06 AM
Hi All, Roy thank you for posting the first thread! I was exhausted last night and just didn't have it in me.... :) Congrats all we're moving up in the world! :)

One thing I was wondering about is..... Is there anyone in our group who would be willing to monitor our forum and keep eyes on it to ensure that it's not being used in a less that appropriate manner???? Also to help keep the threads in order... We may need more than one person later on but right now I think we can get by with one person.... Any takers???

Mrs_Witchdoctor
10/02/2006, 09:08 AM
That didn't come out right.... I know we have mods I'm thinking it would be nice to have someone who knows the club to keep a gentle eye out! :)

xchrisjb
10/02/2006, 10:39 AM
Is there an easy way to "subscribe" to the forum and recieve notices on all posts? That would make it pretty easy ... Something I might even be willing to sign up for.

"Yeah, my job for the club is to surf RC ..." :D

bajabum
10/02/2006, 03:38 PM
I think it was at the top of the main page, just did it but already forgot how.
Welcome from an expatriate.

SueShe
10/02/2006, 09:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/FishnWishn/welcome.gif
To RC!
:beer: here's to wet tanks and dry floors! Congrats on your new venture.

moonpower
10/02/2006, 09:58 PM
there is a spot to subscribe. you can go to newmexicooceankeepers on forum list ot hit it at top then at bottom hit subscribe to this forum.

leena
10/03/2006, 01:10 PM
Thank you for making this happen!

zombiedust
10/03/2006, 02:12 PM
Congrats on the good work gang ! I will see some of you in November and thanks to all for volunteering with the Colorado REEF group for helping Mike out at the Museum of Natural History...Even though Mike himself is very unnatural....Hee!

xchrisjb
10/03/2006, 09:25 PM
I don't think the "subscribe to forum" thing does anything really. I didn't get a notice of moonpower's MH thread, even though I "subscribed" yesterday ...

I'll have to check this out some more ...

moonpower
10/03/2006, 11:43 PM
subscribe to forum only puts the forum on your "my rc" so you can go straight to the forum and see if there is anything interesting. I have several forums on my list so I can check out different things. If there is a certain thread you like or want to follow you can subscribe to that thread and get e-mails when someone post to it.