PDA

View Full Version : gulfarium

60Cubed
09/23/2006, 01:06 PM
i spoke with tim from aquaworks about the predator. said he would sell it for $75.00. it is a dual stage. i think you can add a third. he said he had it on a 500 gal fish system. worked great.

lance

Mr James
09/23/2006, 04:49 PM
I can't speak for the Gulfarium, but I would think they would take it. If you want to grab it either hand it off to me or drop it off at the gulfarium, (or I could meet you half way to get it), we/I would reimurse you for it. Or I could make a trip down there next week (and get some corals while I am there), and get it from him/you.

Is Tim still open?? I got some stuff from him a couple of weeks before he said he was going to close. Glad you made it to the meeting Lance!!

60Cubed
09/23/2006, 05:46 PM
actually just left his shop . he is pretty much out. i bought some mushrooms from him. palys from the keys. hard to get! yeah i will get it. if we can condense at least on side into a combined system, this skimmer would be awsome! would help whichever of the systems that it is put on. called rich in mobile. he doesn't work on saturdays. HA HA! must be nice. he is pretty well schooled in large, multitank set-ups. so monday i will get his two cents on it. it was nice meeting you guys. will definitely be hearing a lot from me. will help with the gulfarium as much as i can.

lance