PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the person known as "Sixxer"

stlouisguy
09/22/2006, 05:32 PM
He is from Cincinatti. He ripped me off of some stuff I bought from him. Any help would be appreciated

Please PM me if you can help

Thanks

Kurt03
09/24/2006, 09:08 PM
havent heard of him, did you try http://www.cincyreef.com ?

30mini
09/25/2006, 07:24 AM
He is on Cincyreef just about everyday I think. Check that site out, and see if you can find him!

DUFFY
09/26/2006, 12:33 PM
You aren't the first person, and unfortunately won't be the last. He is notorious for scamming people.

sixxer
10/04/2006, 01:30 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8224711#post8224711 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DUFFY
You aren't the first person, and unfortunately won't be the last. He is notorious for scamming people.

Notorious? Interesting, all of my issues have been handled. I just don't have time to sit at my computer all day, nor run all over town sending out equip. That's why I always put 'Prefer not to ship".

DUFFY
10/04/2006, 08:28 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8272618#post8272618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sixxer
Notorious? Interesting, all of my issues have been handled. I just don't have time to sit at my computer all day, nor run all over town sending out equip. That's why I always put 'Prefer not to ship".

Interesting, yes supposing that is why SOME of your issues have been "handled" by the court system.

BUYERS BEWARE!!! He is dishonest!

GregDoug
10/04/2006, 09:05 AM
Sixxer, you are a flat out theif. You have scammed many people over the years. Did you ever pay Jeff (San sal) for the tank and equipment you stole from him? What about the two guys on RC that only got what they paid for after hounding you for weeks? What about the two other guys you took locally... or the fellow who had to sue you for his money for the tank? What about Jen and tony who both had problems with your deceptive practice? What about those guys from the freshwater club GCAS? As far as I can tell, you have scammed at least 10 people!

crypt-keeper
10/04/2006, 10:24 AM
The worst thing of all is if this guy can aford to setup a 1100 gallon system, he has plenty of money, so this is done for the shear sport of it!!!! Very Malicious, and thought out!

KrazyJenn
10/04/2006, 06:40 PM
Woahh, Leave me out of this,
I did have a problem, It was resolved.... Only after physcial violence was threatened by my ex husband though......

sixxer
10/04/2006, 11:58 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8277406#post8277406 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KrazyJenn
Woahh, Leave me out of this,
I did have a problem, It was resolved.... Only after physcial violence was threatened by my ex husband though......

LOL!!!

Guess we know why he is now your Ex-Husband!!!!! All you do is lie!!!!

Two weeks after you picked up the filter from me you emailed me that it didn't work. I gave you a 100% refund eventhough the filter was working perfectly fine when it was taken off of my old tank.

Oh, and it was nice of me to let you keep the filter and the refund money wasn't it? You had the filter replaced for free by Fluval.

Talk about a scammer.

It all catches up with you in the end Jenn. Good luck on your next husband!

sixxer
10/05/2006, 12:01 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8273327#post8273327 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DUFFY
Interesting, yes supposing that is why SOME of your issues have been "handled" by the court system.

BUYERS BEWARE!!! He is dishonest!

Next time you offer a fish for sale Brian, don't let people come over to your house and then decide that you don't want to sell it!!! It will save everyone time. But I guess to you that is honest business practice for you?

sixxer
10/05/2006, 12:04 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8274052#post8274052 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crypt-keeper
The worst thing of all is if this guy can aford to setup a 1100 gallon system, he has plenty of money, so this is done for the shear sport of it!!!! Very Malicious, and thought out!

Interesting to see anything from you on this issue Crypt-Keeper.

Tell me, did Cincyreef ever restore your membership after you threatened to kill some of the board members????

I have much better things to do with my time than rip people off. It's called "Family"!!!! By the way, your welcome for the incredible deal I gave you on that 120 gallon set-up.

Can you tell me again why it was that we could not actually drive thru Kentucky to get to your place??? Problems with the Law again!!!!!

I am also curious how it is that you are posting on RC again after your last suspension?

sixxer
10/05/2006, 12:05 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8274052#post8274052 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crypt-keeper

Interesting to see anything from you on this issue Crypt-Keeper.

Tell me, did Cincyreef ever restore your membership after you threatened to kill some of the board members????

I have much better things to do with my time than rip people off. It's called "Family"!!!! By the way, your welcome for the incredible deal I gave you on that 120 gallon set-up.

Can you tell me again why it was that we could not actually drive thru Kentucky to get to your place??? Problems with the LAW again GREG! I emptied out that entire tank while your FAT Butt sat on my couch, then I delivered it because all you had to drive was a 2 door Saturn!!!!

sixxer
10/05/2006, 12:11 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8273525#post8273525 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lisaandmikefamil
Sixxer, you are a flat out theif. You have scammed many people over the years. Did you ever pay Jeff (San sal) for the tank and equipment you stole from him? What about the two guys on RC that only got what they paid for after hounding you for weeks? What about the two other guys you took locally... or the fellow who had to sue you for his money for the tank? What about Jen and tony who both had problems with your deceptive practice? What about those guys from the freshwater club GCAS? As far as I can tell, you have scammed at least 10 people!

I paid San Sal up front for the tank and equipment that I purchased from him. I have the cancelled check as proof. Two other local guys I took? If you want the full story on the fellow who had to "sue' me, just talk with his wife!!!! She will tell you the story, if they are still married!!!! Jenn (Fluval 404, who emailed me two weeks after she picked it up in person!) and Tony who purchased a Playstation 2 and claimed it did not work! Were both given their money back!!!! Your in Law School or Studying to be an attorney Greg! The GCAS???? I must be missing something! The Treasurer of that Club bought a tank from me and has been back to see me numerous times!!! Must be something I am missing.

As far as I can tell, you moved to West Virginia and would not be making this statements if you still lived 2 miles down the street from me.......

Not sure what your beef happens to be with me??? Maybe it was those Frontose that you bought from me and proceeded to kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sixxer
10/05/2006, 12:20 AM
What amazes me the most about all the comments you people are leaving is that you are talking about issues (resolved, eventhough two of you were totally dishonest, Jenn, Tony) from years ago, that you were not involved with, and really have know real idea as to what happened.

I am really unhappy with the fact that you "Duffy" and "Greg" whom I had considered level headed people have jumped on this band wagon, especially after each of you had been guests in my home on occasions.

crypt-keeper
10/05/2006, 02:56 AM
lol AnYbOdY GoT SoMe PoP CoRn???

how many formaldehyde saturated homes did u sell this month sixxer???

And these facts of yours, :lol: can only come from a pipe!

KrazyJenn
10/05/2006, 06:10 AM
dishonest? How so... Please inform, You sold me somthing that didnt work, and I called you on it but you avoided me for months, I had to get hagen to help me get a fluval that worked... How is there any dishonesty there Aric?

DUFFY
10/05/2006, 07:52 AM
Yes, Arric you did come over to look at my fish. I never mentioned the sale of anything. You did express interest in the purple tang I had. I told you I would think about it selling it if it did not get along with my yellow tang, period. Guess what, I still have the fish. So that makes me unethical???

Thank you for the level headed comment, as Greg and I, are level headed people.

Does it bother you that so many people have some many negative things to say about your deals?

This is my last post on this issue.

Again....

Buyers Beware all reasons stated above should be enough.

KrazyJenn
10/05/2006, 08:19 AM
First of all I dont have to explain the reason for my divorce, But I divorced him not him divorcing me... But that happens when you have a habit of.... Um Never mind

The fluval. I did wait 2 weeks, that would be because I didnt have the tank filled up with water just yet... But fluvals can sit for months and still work so its not like I broke it. No lying here sorry. Might want to be careful for Slandering someone, You know you can get taken to court for that.

sixxer
10/16/2006, 11:50 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8279903#post8279903 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crypt-keeper
lol AnYbOdY GoT SoMe PoP CoRn???

how many formaldehyde saturated homes did u sell this month sixxer???

And these facts of yours, :lol: can only come from a pipe!

FACTS: You live in a 1 bedroom apartment.

You where not permitted to drive in KY when you purchased that tank from me.

FACT: You sat on the couch while I emptied a 120 gallon tank of all it's contents. You never once offered any sort of assistance. And my wife and I were so unsure of the type person you were that we sent our son to bed so he would not be in the same room you were sitting in.

FACT: You are over 40 years old, live in an aparetment, have no assets, a hairless cat/or dog! And live alone!!!!!!!!

FACT: I make at least 4 times the amount of money in any given year than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So back to the questions at hand! Why were you not permitted to drive in KY????? Why such a lack of females in your life???? (I am pretty sure I know the answer to that question!!!)

crypt-keeper
10/17/2006, 02:52 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8355751#post8355751 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sixxer
FACTS: You live in a 1 bedroom apartment.

You where not permitted to drive in KY when you purchased that tank from me.

FACT: You sat on the couch while I emptied a 120 gallon tank of all it's contents. You never once offered any sort of assistance. And my wife and I were so unsure of the type person you were that we sent our son to bed so he would not be in the same room you were sitting in.

FACT: You are over 40 years old, live in an aparetment, have no assets, a hairless cat/or dog! And live alone!!!!!!!!

FACT: I make at least 4 times the amount of money in any given year than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So back to the questions at hand! Why were you not permitted to drive in KY????? Why such a lack of females in your life???? (I am pretty sure I know the answer to that question!!!)

I really wasn't going to respond, but
most of your facts are incorrect, and this fact is correct.....

YOU'VE JUST BEEN BANNED FROM CINCYREEF.COM!, GCAS.COM, AND WORKING ON RC AS WELL.

beerguy
10/17/2006, 03:37 PM
I'm closing this while I decide how many people should be banned for their participation in this thread.