PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to get rid of some shrooms? Looking for traders in Northern NJ/NJ..

organic
11/13/2000, 06:20 PM
Hey,

Was wondering if anyone has too many blue/red shrooms they want to get rid of.. I would take some...

Also looking for traders in Northern NJ, thanks....

jcac27
11/14/2000, 08:42 AM
Organic,
Im in northern NJ. I got no shrooms to trade, but would be interested in trading other corals. What do you have?
James

organic
11/21/2000, 10:36 PM
I sent you an email...

Rinaldi
11/23/2000, 07:52 AM
I have had a recent proliferation of some brown mushrooms and some cool green mushrooms. As they spread I've been throwing the loose ones in my sump as a temporary collection tank. I'd trade for some blue ones if you had some.

organic
11/23/2000, 12:11 PM
don't have any blue ones at the time, but I am planning on ordering some from FFexpress soon or Paragon. If you have too many hook me up with a couple of green ones and I will get you the blue ones as soon as I get them.

kennerd
02/23/2001, 05:00 PM
hey, folks: I'm in Bergen County, NJ and was interested in some really small frags/shrooms as well. Email me with any info you have/want. Also have info on the possible forming of a northern NJ reef club from another CF poster!

organic
02/23/2001, 07:09 PM
Northern NJ club sounds good... I have not seen any posts on that.. post the thread link.

kennerd
02/24/2001, 10:20 AM
Check in with katspaw on this site. She's informed me about a few others that are interested in setting up something with trading in mind, including combining an order for frags from a guy in Boston. Also heard about another LFS guy wanting to start something in the area, but I have no details on that, and would hate to get this guy annoyed with emails about something he is "thinking about".

K