PDA

View Full Version : feedback for Gary Majchrzak

violet21chewy
06/14/2002, 08:53 AM
Wonderful person to deal with! The anemone/mushrooms were beautiful and my friend and I were very happy with them. I even got extra!! Gary kept in constant contact to let me know when the shipment was sent and if I had received it and if it had arrived ok. If you can get some of these anemones from him please do! They were some of the neatest things I've received in a long time.:D

castaway
06/14/2002, 08:40 PM
I can second the recomendation above. Very pleasant to deal with, and does keep in touch after shipment. Thank you again.

Rothie
06/14/2002, 10:02 PM
I am also the happy owner of 6 of Gary's little anemones. Gary was very professional and had great communication during the transaction.

J Crew
09/08/2002, 11:05 PM
i just bought two of Gary's mushrooms/anemones and they are awsome. they glow a really nice lime green under my actinics. shipping was prompt and communications was always good. he packaged the polyps professionally and everything went as discussed. i would not hesitate to purchase from Gary, and look forward to buying from him in the future. Thanks Gary for the really cool shrooms! peace :)