PDA

View Full Version : DI resin to share

robthorn
09/13/2006, 09:18 PM
I picked up a cubic foot of purolite di resin and need to split it with whomever is interested. I want to keep for myself at least 1/3. there is 30-35 canisters per ft3 . I don't want extra money just split evenly. I will keep half if someone wants the other half. I will not break it down more than quarters. if someone needs less they are welcome to go in with someone else on smaller portions and split it amongst yourselves. I paid just under $240 and will show receipt if needed. it is cheapest to buy this way and I am cheap.
thanks everyone for looking,
robert

robthorn
09/13/2006, 09:18 PM
this is purolite nrw37 by the way. the best affordable resin on the market. it is nuclear grade.

ladyfsu
09/14/2006, 10:03 AM
Just because I like to learn about all of this...what is it? What is it for?

robthorn
09/14/2006, 11:23 AM
deionization resin. it goes in your water purifcation system right after you reverse osmosis membrane. your ro membrane if a good one should reduce the total dissolved solids to 6 or 7 parts per million. good di resin will take it the rest of the way down and will end up under 1 ppm tds. according to my meter it is actually less than 1/3 ppm . I think 18 micro seimens is the way they test it best

robthorn
09/14/2006, 01:24 PM
all resin is spoken for but none has been picked up yet so hopefully all will go through. I will post if any doesn't get picked up.
thanks everyone