PDA

View Full Version : Looking for volunteers to host upcoming meetings

Don Davis
06/10/2002, 06:32 PM
We have run out of scheduled meeting places. If anyone would like to volunteer their house for July, or a future month, please let me know.

Don

SeanF
06/12/2002, 10:03 PM
I know that Don already knows but I will inform the group that Pet Vet would be willing to host the next meeting if no one else volunteers. We will provide Pizza and Soft Drinks. Just let us know so we can make proper arrangements.

jonah
06/13/2002, 10:21 PM
I ran it by my boss and she says no time soon. We've been redecorating the house for what seems like years. Hopefully we'll have a meeting here in a few months. That'll give my tank a chance to mature a little before it's coming out. Our house is kind of small so we might have to do a meeting here before the club gets too big.;)

DrkShadow
07/11/2002, 11:27 PM
Thanks Sean. I NEVER say no to pizza while at a reef shop. Does life get any better? :D

If you guys need a volunteer I can do another one anytime Don/Kyle. Just let me know a week or 2 ahead of time. My tank looks better now too :D Except my leather.

SeanF
07/12/2002, 10:41 PM
Hey Don don't forget to bring the donated items from last meeting so they can be given away. If everyone that I know of actually makes it the number of people may be 20 or better.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

DrkShadow
07/12/2002, 10:45 PM
Does anyone have some Macro Algae they can donate to a recently laidoff poor man? My ref sure could use it. :D If so bring it to the meeting I would greatly appreciate it!!