PDA

View Full Version : Tank Pics

gatorolsen
09/03/2006, 12:37 PM
couldn't get pics to post - resizing them to fit RC was harder than setting up my own page.

Started out just wanting to post just a couple of orange cap pics -as I have been SOOO happy with the orange monti cap frag ReefRubble gave me Nov 05 - I wanted to show him how much it has grown

and then.... just kept finding more pics to add

that orange cap started many attempts with harder corals - will be adding pics later to show all the frags I have gotten from ANCHOR but the cap was the first!

anyway, ReefRubble check out the frag now

BankerJohn - a couple of pics on there to show you just how big a hairy mushroom can get

http://home.earthlink.net/~gatorolsen/id1.html

Gatorolsen

BankerJohn
09/03/2006, 01:04 PM
great pics Keri! Your tank is so well established. I want to come see it again. I love the top down pics of the orange cap! and the pic of the open brain!

We stopped by FAOIS yesterday after the meeting. I was going to buy a Yellow Coris Wrasse like yours but John had a heck of a time catching it. I ended up with a Six Line wrasse instead... there goes my pod population :)

I forgot to give you the rock Steve made for you. It is still on the bar broken :(

Banker John

Steven M
09/03/2006, 04:39 PM
Your tank looks good. looks like you have no more room for frags.

reefrubble
09/03/2006, 05:55 PM
Looking great Keri, That cap is growing like crazy. The everything is growing ,it's going to be up grade time soon. Ted

pmike25
09/03/2006, 06:28 PM
WOW very nice tank GatorOlsen, VERY nice, I cant wait till I have things start growing like crazy, or can I !!!! LOL :D anyways just wanted to let you know it looks GREAT..keep it up

gatorolsen
09/04/2006, 08:40 AM
"looks like you have no more room for frags"

LOL - There is always room! I just need to start trimming - Thanks for your frags I need to get some closeup pics of the zoos - they look great under my lights - and the birdsnest has grown already and is starting to turn a really great pink color.

The mushrooms have starting dividing and range from intense blue to purple depending on where they are in the tank.

"it's going to be up grade time soon"

funny how tanks grow and multiply - started with a 45 then moved into this 55 (my excuse was we were moving into this house and it was so much easier to move into a tank rather than move the whole tank again)

at last count we had
55 gal in dining room
50 gal in kitchen
12 gal Eclipse in living room
2.5 Eclipse freshwater in kitchen

and an empty 12 gal Eclipse in garage just waiting for something...

not to mention all the tanks at Earnie's work

so addictive! maybe we should have an ANCHOR hotline to call when we are tempted by really great deals on used tanks that are posted on RC - someone to talk us down during those hard moments

Gatorolsen