PDA

View Full Version : Fragging Out Zoanthids

sarduci
08/27/2006, 09:35 PM
Greetings all!

I will be cleaning up and "fragging" out all of my zoo's and be offering them to local clubbers first. They'll be the whole colonies, but just pulled off the rocks that they are on so I can get them all cleaned up since I have nothing in my nano tank that currently eats hair algae.

Pictures will be posted here of them all after that's all done.

Sticky got my RPE's (and can vouch for my current hair algae issue) so you'll have to ask him if you were looking to get them from me like a few people were a few months ago. I've got lots of green/yellows, orange/rust, peaches, orange/whites, and about 8 other different kinds left.

I'm also open to trades for ricordea flordea (not yuma) since I'm setting up a tank just for them after I finish moving.

sidd129
08/28/2006, 02:45 AM
Not sure if you would be interested in this but here it is. Mother on the right frag on the left.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/sidd129/frags/DSC01538.jpg

sarduci
08/28/2006, 08:12 AM
Purple I'd have to guess? As long as it's not the exact same as what I have, I'm open....

It'll be a few days before I start the process, throwing junk out by the box load to prep for moving day......

Now that I think about it, it'd probably be next Wednesday before I get started on it. Got inbound friends with kids for a wedding they have here this weekend.....