PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the SF Bay Area want to trade tanks?

kosta
06/05/2002, 06:55 PM
Here's the scenario: I recently moved and no longer have room for my 29 gal.; I only have space for something < 20.

Would anybody like to swap hood and tank combos--my bigger for your smaller?

My tank is AGA Black Seal with a store-bought hood. Since I'm anxious to get another tank going, I'm willing to take the loss in trade for a smaller tank and canopy. I only ask that your stuff be in as good of condition as my own. I also have heaters and powerheads to help "sweeten" the deal if you'd like.

T-T-Trigger
06/06/2002, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I'll trade you. I have an 18t black-seal (I like the black silicone too!) Same outside dimensions as a 10g - 20"wide, 10"deep. It also has a store bought canopy - but depending on your goodies, I could also set you up with an eclipse hood with PC retro.

IMO, if you want a nano-reef w/DSB, an 18t is the way to go - you could put 8" of sand in there and still leave 10g swimming area.

Let me know if you are interested in dealing.
Chris:) (Napa)

kosta
06/07/2002, 01:24 AM
T-T-Trigger,

Hey, I can do that. I don't need the Eclipse thingy, but the 18t w/ hood sound good.

Is the hood black too?

T-T-Trigger
06/07/2002, 03:05 PM
The hood is black too, the back I cut out (it's just plastic) to accomodate larger filtration (emp 280).

If you want the tank and top you can have it for FREE - just come and get it - I live in Napa. Where do you live?

skipm
06/08/2002, 10:56 AM
T-T-Trigger,
Would you be willing to sell the Eclipse hood? If so how much including shipping to zip 29920. Thanks, Skip
BTW you can send me an e-mail at skip82965@hotmail.com.