PDA

View Full Version : If you were one who donated...

ladyfsu
08/12/2006, 08:18 AM
I'm in the process of updating my website. I've had some new, nice donations from companies (ORA, Lucite Int, and MarineandReef, and it looks like Euro-Reef). I want to make sure that I include the 3 clubs that have helped so much as well. If you donated items, will you post up what you donated. I learned so many names so fast, I can't remember everyone (I'm sorry). I want to make sure everyone who helped is recognized on my contribution page.

http://www.reefrascals.org/contributors.html

Thanks so much for helping me! I can't believe how this program at school is coming together!

adnup
08/12/2006, 09:06 AM
IMO you could just thank ANCHOR as a whole on your web page. We donated as a team. With a link to our website....:( ummmm where is our website?....lol sorry..

ladyfsu
08/12/2006, 09:08 AM
HAHA...actually that's what I'm doing right now. I decided that too at about the same time and came back to this forum to find the link, lol!

ladyfsu
08/12/2006, 09:39 AM
OK I just updated my site. If you want something changed or added let me know. Thank you everyone!

adnup
08/12/2006, 12:47 PM
Looks good, thanks. Hope you dont mind I "borrowed" the anchor....

ladyfsu
08/12/2006, 01:31 PM
LOL I don't mind...I think that's cool! I just "googled" it...didn't create it. Hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws :o