PDA

View Full Version : FREE 180g reef tank, full and running!! *small catch*

Mr James
08/07/2006, 10:54 PM
I will give it away to whomever watches it while I am on vacation, UNDER ONE CONDITION!! If I die on the way there or coming back, it's yours!! Everything reef related!! You will have keys to the house and if I die, you can take the entire system home with you. When you come to watch the house and go over instructions, I will add you to my Will. SO, who wants to watch my tank while I am gone?? You only need to come over maybe 3 times. It's Labor Day Weekend.

This is my family's first vacation since we have been a family; going on 6 years now. If any of my friends from Michigan and Indiana read this, you are welcome to come down for a week and stay at my house. We are 40mins from white, sandy beaches!!

I really need help, hopefully from a local club member. I just got an auto top-off, so you can dash in and out without turning off the car engine. If you want to stay and watch a movie, make a pizza and have a beer, you're more than welcome to. Any takers??

Here is an older picture:

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/7762rc_180g_new.JPG

Tiger3147
08/08/2006, 02:34 AM
Haha sounds fun however ill wait for someone more involved with the local reef scene to offer their help as i am sure they will. Doubt anyone is confortable haveing a stranger take care of their prized possetion like that =)

but i wish you alot of fun and relaxation on your upcomeing vacation sounds like it was well over due.

ZURCSREEF
08/08/2006, 08:08 AM
too bad it doesn't have coral... or else I would :D

Mr James
08/08/2006, 06:07 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7899510#post7899510 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ZURCSREEF
too bad it doesn't have coral... or else I would :D

Actually it does and some fish too. That was an old picture. It's not filled with frags, but I am getting there. If a local doesn't step up to the plate, I will have to invite a stranger in the house.

Superorb
08/08/2006, 07:53 PM
If we weren't 2 hours away I'd gladly do it.