PDA

View Full Version : F/S: 3 month old 125g AGA RR Tank and more!

ZURCSREEF
08/07/2006, 10:31 PM
I am selling my 3 month old 125g AGA Reef Ready tank. It has NO scratches, brand new condition and has little coraline growing on the overflows that can be easily removed. I am asking 420$ obo, this will be for the tank ONLY! I will include the interior plumbing that I have used with the setup. I will entertain all reasonable offers. I will most likely be downsizing to a 30g as I will be moving early next year, if not earlier and is currently something I don't have the funds for or time. As of right now, the only equipment I have forsale would be my sump/refugium, little giant 4mdqx, 1/6hp drop-in chiller with probe and temperature controller, MRC CR-2 dual chamber Calcium reactor /w pump and media, a DIY Aquahub auto-top off, and Coralife dual timer powercenter strip. I also have tons of other tanks and sumps in my garage available forsale. If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks,
-Mike C.

Mr James
08/07/2006, 10:37 PM
Weird. I thought you just bought that guys' entire livestock collection from Panama City?!?! I just se up my CR-2 and love it. Is the temp controller a Ranco?? Dual or single?? Or other??

ZURCSREEF
08/07/2006, 10:39 PM
My friend took the livestock off the guy in panama city... The controller on the chiller is a aquanetics dial controller, I am looking for 250$ obo.

ZURCSREEF
08/08/2006, 08:08 AM
I will also have about 200+ lbs of Tonga branch/slab mix rock for sale, its all fully cured as it went from my 120, to this tank, so its been establish for quite some while. I will be looking to get around 650$ obo for the rock. Definately some beautiful rock.

-Mike C.